🌜Kieran🌛

Hiiii K! This part is long overdue, but I haven't updated this book in a while, and I thought who else to update it on but the perfect person!! AKA you.

     *clears throat* SO, to begin, I shall list 10 reasons why I'm extremely lucky to have this amazing person as my bestie.

1: She is so sweet. She compliments all my pictures and says super nice things on all of them.

2: She's an amazing writer. She wrote a Keeper Of The Lost Cities fanfiction, and even though I'm not in that fandom, I read it cause she was my new friend at that time and I wanted to read her books, and it was reallyyyyy good.

3: She's gorgeous. Literally so pretty. Her hair, and her voice, and her laugh. They're all so prettyyyyy. 

4: She's generous. She let me have the moon even though she hates the heat😂

5: SHE GOT A SNEK. Sophie The Snek™, my Queen, the love of my life, my everything.

6: She almost always texts me first, which is so amazing. And she's so caring<3

7: She's so nice to people, even ones she doesn't know. She makes friends with anyone.

8: SHE'S SO GOOD AT SINGING. BFEHNWJKNJREBFHECND. *head smashes keyboard*

9: She's very caring and always checks up on people and asks how they are.

10: She sends the sweetest messages. They make me smile.

Song Lyrics That Describe You: 

💞When everything is wrong I'll come talk to you

💞You make things alright when I'm feeling blue

💞You are such a blessing

💞And I won't be messing

💞With the one thing that brings light to all of my darkness

A/N: I started this like a month ago maybe?? I hope you like it babe. 💞💞