Studying (smut)

Words: 866

Your the only girl in bowers gang but you only get along with victor and Henry. You only got along with victor because he was your brother, you got along with Henry because you had a huge crush on him. Patrick. You despised Patrick because he would always make you feel embarrassed and say that you fancied Henry. One day at school you and Henry were in math class and the teacher said that there would be a math test so you decided that you actually wanted to study but you wanted to study with Henry even though he wouldn't want to study and we would rather hang out with the bowers gang instead of study with you. After class you decided to ask Henry if he wanted to study together at your house.

Henry's POV:

I was walking out of math class when my crush Y/N Y/L/N  walked up to me. "Hi Henry" her soft voice was like music to my ears. "Hey y/n, you need something?" You answered her. "Oh yeah would you maybe wanna study for the math test next Friday?"
She asked. "Yeah sure where at?" I replied with the biggest smile on my face.

Your POV:

I was so happy that he said yes as I stared into his beautiful eyes "We can study at my house victor won't be home and my parents will also be gone for a while." I tried not to smile so wide but I couldn't help it being alone with Henry is like a dream come true. "Okay we can walk together to your house after school." He said with a grin. My favorite grin that i loved, I walked away smiling at him and went to your next class.

AFTER SCHOOL

Henry's pov:

I waited outside for y/n. I saw y/n walking out of school and waved to her to come over. She walked over And I grabbed her hand and started walking off.
When we got to her house I pulled out my math text book and flipped the pages. I caught her staring at me. When she realized I saw her staring she looked away quickly.

Your pov:

I looked away quickly when I noticed he saw me staring I looked back and saw him grinning. I decided to tell him I like him but I didn't want to get rejected especially since we hang out almost everyday. I can't handle that. "Hey Henry.." I said while looking down. "Yes y/n? You okay?" He said with a soft voice that made you like home even more.
"I like you" I looked up seeing Henry smile at me and he leaned in and he kissed me. I felt him grin into the kiss and the kiss deepened. He squeezed my thigh making me gasp and he took this opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth. As our tongues were wrestling I tugged on the bottom of his shirt signaling to him to take it off. We pulled away for air and we both took our shirts off. He pulled me in his lap as I felt his hard member against my clothed clit. The kiss started to get sloppy. I started to grind on him as he moaned into the kiss. In the kiss he unclasped my laced bra. He got on top of me and started to suck on my left nipple as he massaged my right boob. He took off my skirt and my laced underwear. He started to rub my clit and slid two fingers in my clit. "A-ahh Henry" I moaned. "You like that?" He grinned up at me. "You look so beautiful like this" Henry snickered. "I need you now h-Henry" I managed to make out in between moans as he removed his fingers and licked them clean.
He took off his pants and boxers. As his hard member sprung out, I was wondering how that would fit inside me. He looked at me for permission as I nodded. He slid his member inside of me slowly and once it was all in me the whines of pain turned into pleasure. "P-please move" I whined. "Anything for you honey." He grinned. He started to move slowly and he soon picked up his pace. "A-ahh Henry faster" I moaned out. We were both moaning messes. His thrusts got sloppier and we both reached our highs. "I'm g-gonna cum" I whined arching my back. "So am I." He moaned. We both came and he pulled out of me and he got up and was going towards the bathroom. "H-hey where are you going?" You said worriedly. "I'm just gonna get tissues to clean you up." He smiled towards me. I couldn't help but smile. He came back and cleaned my messy clit and I put his shirt on over my laced underwear as he laid in his boxers. I cuddled up into his chest as he put his arms around me and pulled me closer. "I love you henry" I smiled up to him.
"I love you too y/n" he pulled me into a kiss.