Sleep over (slight smut.)

No one's pov

You and Henry aren't allowed to date because of his father and your parents. Your parents think he is a bad influence on you based off his reputation and the gang's reputation. His father doesn't support your relationship ship because he hates seeing Henry happy and hates your guts for some reason.
You and Henry always sneak around with the gang.
Henry sneaks into your room at night sometimes and sometimes you sneak into his. Tonight his father would be gone for 3 days, so you decide to use your friend Greta as an excuse to see Henry. You tell your parents that your staying with Greta for 3 days. Your parents normally don't let you stay the night at peoples houses on school nights but since it's Greta they don't really care. You start packing for school, you went down stairs to get your breakfast.
     You hear a car pull in and you look out the window and see the bowers gang. You look at your parents and tell them Greta is here. Good thing they weren't looking. You run out and realize there is not more space so you sit on Henry's lap. You turn your head and gave him a kiss. "Hey baby." I smiled at him. "Hey princess." He gave me a little peck on the lips. He laid his hand on my thigh and started to rub it getting closer to my clit each time. I turned my head to him and whispered "not right now hen." He smirked at me. As we arrived at school, I got off of Henry's lap and grabbed my bag. I gave a Henry a quick kiss or what I thought was gonna be a quick kiss. I knew Greta was waiting for me, so I tried to get away from Henry but he wrapped a arm around my waist pulling me closer so I was facing him. He grabbed my ass while kissing making the rest of the gang gag. I pulled away wanting more but I the bell rang. "See you later." I blew him a kiss. "Next time give him a kiss on the cheek or something, if you do that again I'm not waiting on you." Greta complained. I chuckled in response and wave bye to Greta as I got to my first class. I saw victor walk in and sat next to me. The whole class me and Vic were just talking.

AFTER SCHOOL.

You and Henry walk over to the car waiting on pat, Vic, and belch. The rest of the gang walked to the car. Me and Henry were the first people to get dropped off. We walk over to his house and go inside. We go to the living room. "Wanna watch a movie?" Henry asked me. "Sure. But only if I get to pick." I said in a playful tone. "Y/N/N you got to pick the movie last time." He replied. "Well you taste in movie suck balls." You rolled your eyes. "Fine but I have to agree on it." Henry said. We went through 20 movies before we finally agreed on one. We ended up watching "The Visit" it was getting more eerie so I cuddled up closer to Henry. Henry grinned while wrapping his arms around me. When the movie ended we started to watch YouTube. Henry got a texted from the gang saying 'Come to the lake to go swimming at 5:30'  Henry asked if I wanted to go so I said sure. "Wait hen I don't have a swim suit."  I told him. "Just wear your bra and underwear." He replied with a slight smirk on his face. It was 5:00 pm so we started getting ready I put my hair in braids so it wouldn't get as tangled. I took my shirt and pants off so I was just in my under wear and bra. Henry gave me a pair of swim trunks so I wouldn't have to wear a thong. After we went swimming we got back and as Henry was making dinner I got changed into one of his shirts and booty shorts that barley covered my but. Henry looked at me "you look so cute wearing my shirts." He smiled while giving me a hug. I blushed a little and wrapped my arms around his neck. The oven went off signaling it was done heating up. He put a pizza in it since we both didn't  feel like cooking anything special. We put me on the counter standing in between my legs. He started kiss me while laying his hands on my thighs. The kiss got heated and we went into a make out session. He brought a hand up and put in on my neck. We heard the oven beep. Henry took the pizza out and cut it. We both got 2 slices and ate on the couch while watching pet sematary.
Words: 828