NSFW Alphabet - Vincent

These are based around an exclusive relationship with Vincent and a couple will include a Poly!Sinclair thought or two. It's okay to not agree with everything, this is just my self indulgent hc list. //

A - Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

● Aftercare is huge for Vincent. He'll help clean you up and kiss on you every single time, even if it was a quickie. He'll pet your hair, get you water and lay with you until you fall asleep. He'll snuggle his face against your chest and fall asleep to the sound of your heartbeat nearly every time you guys have sex. If his face isn't pressed against you he'll hold your head while you lay against his chest, kissing the top of your head and making sure you sleep before he does.

Vincent held you close, breathing hard in your ear when he finally came inside, shuddering moans still coming after until he was completely empty in you. As carefully as he could manage he pulled out, sure not to let anything escape your abused sex before he lays on his back and steadies his breathing. He rolls over quickly and presses kisses wherever he can but especially on your lips, muttering "I love you" in his raspy voice before cuddling close in your arms to sleep

B - Body Part (Their favorite body part of theirs and their partner's)

● He doesn't have a favorite part of yours since loves everything about you. There's no part of you that could ever make him not want you physically, he's an artist and you're a work of art. If you notice a pattern, he likes to lay his head against/between your chest to listen to your heartbeat.

● He doesn't have a favorite part of himself but he'll agree with you if you say you like a specific part of him. He'll take a long while to love his scars on his face but he'll love them through you if you're persistent enough in your love.

Vincent ran his fingers over your back, spelling out his name with his fingertips against your bare skin. Then he moves his hand to your side and rubs up and down, soothing you while he presses kisses against your chest and memorizes the sound of your heartbeat.

C - Cum (Anything to do with cum basically)

● He prefers to cum in you most of the time. He'll be fine with a facial or a back shot, even a titjob, he's not picky but nothing will top the sight of a creampie. He wants to give you load after load until you're dripping when he pulls out, meaning he'll never use a condom either. Big breeding kink.

● He'll drink your cum like it's his favorite beverage, often earning orgasm after orgasm until you get overstimulated because he loves the taste so much.

● He's the brother that would want a kid with you. The idea of seeing you pregnant with his kid gives him butterflies but he's also okay with never having one if you don't want to/can't. The idea of cumming in you over and over again just to be inside you all day makes his heart race regardless.

Vincent doesn't let go of your legs right away, using one hand to keep them apart and the other to run along your sex. He pushes his spend back into you with two fingers, earning a soft moan before he takes his fingers back. He'll lean down and kiss your sex softly before he has you lick the remaining cum off his fingers.

D - Dirty Secret (Pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

● He feels powerful when you beg for a creampie. One of his biggest kinks is breeding and to have you so politely asking for it? He'll be ready to cum in you twice when you ask.