Chapter 1

Chapter 1, Will POV

Will Solace woke up from another nightmare. Another nightmare about Tartarus. He looked around, panicked, then remembered where he was; in the infirmary. On Nico di Angelo's stupid orders of three days of rest in the infirmary. What did that dumb, hot, annoying, cute, stuck up son of Apollo want a child of Hades at the infirmary for? He didn't even need it! 

There was also the small factor that Will was gay. Very gay. And the dumb spawn of Apollo had to be just so dam sexy. It wasn't fair! Italian, just the right height for cuddling, cute little accent, sexy smirk... And that was just the beginning.

They, meaning the Seven, Reyna, himself and both the Greek and Roman demigod camps, had just won one of the biggest wars the demigods had ever fought, against the earth goddess Gaea herself. 

Will, being a son of Hades, had the ability to shadow-travel. It drained him yes, but after a bit of sleep, it was all okay. Thus, he volunteered to shadow-travel the 40-foot-tall statue of Athena, Reyna, Coach Hedge and himself to Camp Half-Blood to help save the world for the gods. Again. But what he didn't know (at the time, anyway) was that that much shadow-traveling could make him actually turn into the shadows themselves. He didn't, thank the gods, but apparently one more jump, or Underworld-y magic, as Nico put it, would make him fade into the shadows. Permanently. So, Nico is making him stay at the infirmary for three freaking days. He sighed in frustration. This was going to be hard.