Acorn

Once upon a time there was a squirrel named after a lion. The lions name was acorn. So was the squirrels. One day in acorn mart acorn decided that he thought the price for human flesh was to high. So he decided to take the pricing gun and fill it with bullets. Then he modified it in the bathroom to make semi-automatic he shot the store clerk, took a shopping cart and rammed it into his mother. After that murder he went up to president squirrel Obama and shot him too. After that he went to the daycare center and ground the baby squirrels into sausage. He fried them up because his tummy was getting the grumblies. He befriended a squirrel named Reinaldo. They skipped into the mall and shot the innocent civilian. Then they stole a pretzel. While they were stealing a pretzel the found a horse mask on the ground and put it on. For now on they will be known as the acorn stallions. The acorn stallions set out on an adventure to capture the golden toothbrush. On there way they reached a roadblock. The sassy turtle was shopping at the mall. Her name was Oprah and the had some unfinished business involving the concert tickets. She was supposed to go to the concert with Acorn but acorn took LeBron James. So there was a whole mix up about who was supposed to go to the concert. They snapped the sassy turtles neck and move on with life. The finally reached the city of Pocketville, Oregon where the found the golden toothbrush on the highest mountain. They call it Barbie mountain for a reason. They take all of the melted barbies and throw them into the volcano. That is why the lava is pink instead of red. People go there to melt there sorrows away after a bad break-up. They also go there to sing the national anthem of Panem. So the climb the treacherous mountain that is a whole 2 feet and 9 inches. They arrive there sweaty and out of breath just like you would if you climbed a mountain. Then the planted their acorn stallions flag which is kind of a mash up between the Russian flag and the Nazi symbol. After that they grab the toothbrush and run for it. They yell "You will never steal my families acorn supply alive!!!"