The deal.

TW; none?

Pronouns:
God of Chaos:(Drista)
She/they
Tommyinnit:
He/she/they

Genderfluid Tommy goes burrr

❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣

"So... Your here to make a deal with me?" Tommy said, it was true! The God of Chaos wanted to make a deal with him. But she didn't know what kind of deal. The God hasn't told them yet. "Yes! I've Noticed that out of all mortals your the most worthy for me to even tell you the deal!"

"What.. Is the deal? If you don't mind me asking" He asked. The God turned to look at her after looking at the sunset the whole conversation. "The deal is.. You will get my powers in exchange for your body, basically I will be able to control your body whenever I want! It will only be done when in dangerous situations or when alone. You might even be able to confront dream, my brother." Tommy stood shocked they didn't know dream had a sister, or any siblings at that. "What.?" He was confused of course, but she also didn't want to get manipulated again but by this time, dreams sibling. "You know dream right? My brother? I've been watching this server for awhile, he likes to torment you a lot. He used to do horrible things to me and probably still will if I ever see him fact to face again." The God sounded upset, I mean. Who wouldn't? There own brother hates her and used to do horrible things to them.

The tall new adult didn't know if she wanted to accept, he has two kids that they cate about a lot and didn't know what would happen to them. ".. What would happen to my kids?" "I could make you and them immortal, if you really don't want anything to them, that's if you accept my offer though."

They thought about the offer. For a good 10 minutes it was a comfortable silence watching the sunset "I.. I accept. As long as nothing happens to the ones I love." "Of course, do you want to combine know or later?" They told the boy. "uh later please! But what's your name so I can know what to call you other then 'the God of chaos'" it was quite a good title but it would be weird to say the God of Chaos to someone who lives in YOUR body. "oh! My names Drista, Dristawastaken!"

❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣

400 words! (minus these) its short but that's because I don't feel like making the deal London, anyway! Hope you have a good day lovelys <33 (434 words with these)

PLEASE STAY HYDRATED <333