I hate you Minho - part 4

You yawned as you rested your head on your desk. You were completely careless about your surroundings. Ji wasn't at school today, and neither was Minho. So you thought. But Minho walked right through the door. A cold expression across his face. You sighed deeply. 'Why isn't he suspended' you thought as you felt him brush past you and take his seat beside you. You sat up properly and cleared your throat. You could feel Minho's eyes on you but you ignored it. Today was make-up day. Where every student would work on work they needed to make up. So your teacher just sat at his desk, no lesson to teach he sat there sipping coffee and doing something on his phone. Students took that time to talk, goof off. And get on their phones. You didn't. You sat quietly with your head down in a book. Minho sat laid back, manspreading. His seat placed to where he was behind a bookshelf as he secretly smoked. You scoffed at the sight. "What? Never seen someone smoke?" He rolled his eyes as he wiped the cigarette against one on the books on the bookshelf. Then onto the ground in front of him. "Not in school." You replied. Your eyes on the cigarette he threw. "You should pick that up." "Pick if up for me." He smirked at you, lifting a eyebrow. "In your dreams." You continued reading your book, ignoring how intensely Minho stared. "Why would I ever dream off you picking up a cigarette for me. Fucking loser." He spoke, kicking the cigarette toward your feet. That took you over the edge. You could get in trouble for Minho's stupidity. "Stupid fucking dickhead." You stood up, picking up the cig from the ground and throwing it at Minho's face. Hitting his cheek though, you were aiming for his eyes. His whole expression changed, his eyes grew dark and his lips turned. "You fucking.. bitch." Minho stood up. He walked close to you, barely leaving space. Students eyes turned over you and Minho. You took a few steps back from him but he came closer. "Are you crazy? Don't ever call me that." Minho eyes low and his tone intimidating. You stood there speechless. Your hands automatically went to Minho's chest, pushing him back. Though he didn't go anywhere. A fellow classmate began pulling him back. Mumbling things like 'stop man' or 'back up' before your teacher stepped in. "Y/n! Minho! Out of my classroom." You slightly gasped. Before you could protest your teacher shushed you and made you and Minho leave, out into the hallway. You began walking to the girls restroom leaving Minho, staring at you walking away from him dumbfounded. Tears filled your eyes, you felt embarrassed and weak at how Minho just treated you. In front of your whole math class too. Once you made your way in there you held your chest, calming yourself down. Wiping away your tears. You stood looking at yourself in the mirror before leaving out of the bathroom. "Y/n." Minho called out. He was sitting outside the girls bathroom waiting for you. You ignored it, still making your way to god knows where. You don't even know where to go. You just didn't want to be with Minho. But he didn't give up, he continue calling you. And when he saw that wasn't working he began following you. "Y/n. Hey! I know you hear me." "Minho stay the fuck away from me." Minho quicken his pace until he made it in front of you. You sighed as you stopped. You looked over at anything that wasn't him. "Let me talk to you." Minho lifted his eyebrow, hoping for a yes. "I hate you Minho." You pushed past him and made your way to the library. You decided to sit in there for the rest of math class, since Minho was the reason you were kicked out. Minho just watched you walk away. His expression unreadable. 'I hate you Minho' you thought once more.