Chapter 1: Chapter I

A: N its the second part of my fic called kindergarten teacher but I guess u can read it just like that and still get it

----------------------------------------------------

Levi hears the screaming.

He hears it too loud even with the doors closed, the cry follows and he sighs heavily. When he opens his eyes it comes naturally, like he didn't sleep at all. He stares at the ceiling, used to the darkness around him and there is zero will in him to get out from the warm sheets again. Levi turns on his left side, pulls the quilt with him and tries to ignore the crying, hoping that it would get quiet soon, staring blankly at the closet.

"Damnit,"

Levi curses under his nose, it seems like the cry is only getting louder and he won't fall asleep like this. He lifts, sitting with back straight and the bones cracked down his spine. The quilt falls to his hips, the cold air attacks harshly his bare chest and he wants to go back under the warm sheets so badly. It so cold in the room, Levi's shoulders shake and the sheets leave his lower body as something was pulling the fabric from the right side of the bed.

He looks in this direction, sees the whole quilt taken away from him in one place, wrapped around the big body. The only thing he could see clearly was Erwin's face, eyes closed, mouth wide open letting out a loud snore.

Levi's brows furrows as he tugs the quilt from Erwin's grip but it did completely nothing. He was cuddling into it like it was belonging just to him, sleeping deeply and hearing nothing.

"You lazy fuck,"

Levi whispers under his nose, not knowing why, he could just wake him up with a louder tone. He stands up from the soft mattress, with squeaking sound, feet standing on the warm carpet and he grabs his sweatpants lying under the bed.

He puts them on with one move, bare legs shaking from the freezing room or more like a fridge. Erwin idiot always opens the window for the night so they could sleep better with fresh air but he never leaves the bed in the night so he doesn't feel how cold it actually is. Levi tugs the sweatpants on his hips, they are a size bigger but so warm, inside with furry fabric made just for cold nights like this. He ties them by his waist so they won't fall down and he closes the window, harshly, the wind blows at his face for the last time.

"Where the hell is that,"

He mumbles under his nose, shoulders shaking from the cold cause he can't find his sweater. He looks at the bed seeing something suspicious.

The sleeve from his sweater is sticking out from under Erwin's pillow. He has no idea how it got here but he goes back to the bed as harshly as he could, the mattress buckled just a little under his weight. Knees showing into the mattress but Levi wasn't sure if it wasn't Erwin's groin, he moved just a little, no way he could wake Erwin by accident.

He crawls sloppily on top of him and tugged the sleeve harshly, the pillow moved with Erwin's head, he opened his eyes, staring blankly at Levi sitting on top of him.

"Levi, what are you doing," He mumbles, probably still deep in sleep and his arms wraps around Levi's waist right away. He brought him to his own chest, squeezing just like the quilt previously and closes his eyes after a deep sigh getting ready to fall asleep like that.

"Let go, you idiot," Levi breaks away from his grip and he just closes his arms around the air, bringing it to his chest again and mumbling something vague that no one would understand.

"I'm going for the last time," Levi speaks to himself as he wears the sweater, it belonged to Erwin, but it shrunk within some washing, being too small, it now belongs to Levi, as his favorite pyjama.