ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ(sᴘɪᴄᴇ)

ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜsʟʏ ᴏɴ "ᴀ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜ"

ᴀsʜɪᴅᴏ ɪɴᴛᴇʀʀᴏɢᴀᴛᴇs ʏᴀᴏʏᴏʀᴏᴢᴜ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴄᴜʟɪᴀʀ ᴍᴀʀᴋ ᴏɴ ʜᴇʀ ɴᴇᴄᴋ
ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴀᴏʏᴏʀᴏᴢᴜ ʙʀᴜsʜᴇs ɪᴛ ᴏғғ
sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ
ᴊɪʀᴏᴜ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋᴍᴀɪʟs ᴀsʜɪᴅᴏ ɪɴᴛᴏ sᴛᴀʏɪɴɢ ǫᴜɪᴇᴛ

ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀsᴛ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀ

ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴀsʟᴇᴇᴘ ᴀᴛ ᴀ sʟᴇᴇᴘᴏᴠᴇʀ

ᴛʜɪs ᴘᴀʀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴ
ʜᴏᴜʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʜᴀʟғ ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ

ᴅᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ

ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴀss ᴀɢʀᴇᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ sʜᴇ-ʀᴀ
ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴋᴜsǫᴜᴀᴅ ᴅʀᴇᴡ ᴀ ɢᴀʟᴀxʏ ᴏɴ ᴊɪʀᴏᴜ's ғᴀᴄᴇ

ʙɪɢɢᴇsᴛ ᴅᴜᴍʙᴀss ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀ

ᴀʟsᴏ sᴏʀʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ɴᴏᴡ ʙᴜᴛ ᴋʏᴏᴋᴀ ʜᴀs ʜᴀᴅ ᴛᴏᴘ sᴜʀɢᴇʀʏ
(ʙʀᴇᴀsᴛ ʀᴇᴍᴏᴠᴀʟ)

ᴘʀᴇsᴇɴᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ

Kyoka had left the common about 20 minutes ago.They woke up while Kaminari was adding stars on their face. They sat up quickly causing the two of them to headbutt. HARD. Kaminari was knocked unconscious(with a bruise) and Jirou had a slight bruise.

After that Kyoka officially left the sleepover.They went to their room to wash the marker off their face. They were definitely struggling.

'What kind of marker is this?!'

While attempting to wash off the marker, Kyoka heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it?"

"Its me"
Kyoka recognized the voice.Momo

"Its open"

Kyoka heard the door creak open then shut. Momo walked to the bathroom and knocked the door. Kyoka quickly opened the door for her. Kyoka had changed into a tank top and sweats,a towel hanging around their neck. Parts of their face still painted purple and blue.

Momo giggled slightly.

"Would you like some help with that darling?"

Kyoka blushed slightly but still nodded. Momo followed Jirou to the bathroom. Jirou sat down while Momo grabbed a rag and helped Jirou clean their face.

5 ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

Momo finished helping Jirou get all the marker off their face.

"Thanks for the help Yaomomo"

ᴍᴏᴍᴏ : It was no problem Darling

Kyoka flushed red at the nickname and turned to face Momo.Meeting the gaze of the onyx eyed girl in front if them.Momo smiled and cupped the side of Kyoka's cheek.She moved her finger along the side of Kyoka's face,dragging it down their lips.

Kyoka's face grew red.But what neither of them knew, is that being a vampire increases lust.

(𝕊ℙ𝕀ℂ𝔼 𝕎𝔸ℝℕ𝕀ℕ𝔾 𝕊𝕋𝔸ℝ𝕋𝕊 ℕ𝕆𝕎)

Kyoka grabbed Momo by her shirt and pulled her closer. Momo was surprised but kept a smug smile on her face.

"Don't tease me Momo"

ᴍᴏᴍᴏ : Or what darling

"Just so you know"

Kyoka got closer to Momo's ear

"Two can play at this game"

Kyoka kissed Momo. Momo was shocked at first but kissed back.She wrapped her arms around Kyoka's neck. In return Kyoka placed her hands on Momo's hips,pulling her closer.

As the seconds passed the kiss got more intense. It wasn't rough but there was something. Their kiss was filled with an intense hunger.

Momo reached one of her hands up,entangling it in Kyoka's hair. Kyoka slightly stepped backwards causing Momo to do the same. They ended up with Momo's back on the wall. The two broke apart for air but instantly reconnected their lips.

Kyoka bit Momo's bottom lip slightly,asking for entrance.Which Momo happily obliged to. Their tongues battle for dominance. Kyoka easily winning,exploring every inch of their bottom's mouth causing the black haired girl to moan slightly.
(𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 "𝕓𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖𝕕 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕕𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟)

Kyoka grabbed Momo's thigh and held her leg with one hand,the other still on her hip. The two of them knew they couldn't consider the other a "friend" after this.

𝕋𝕠 𝔹𝕖 ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕖𝕕