How it started ( Not sure if the song suits it well )

{ At Night }                      

So this starts with Hyunjin that has found someone thats from another Mafia which is his ENEMY

and the person is now trying  to run away with some of Hyunjin's guards running after him with Hyunjin at the back and some of there cars are parked on the road side ways.

" LEAVE ME ALONE!! " .The person said running more.

" NO NOT UNTIL U GIVE ME THE NAME OF WHERE U GOT THE MONEY FROM U BITCH " .Hyunjin shouted still running but then stopped running when he heard little sobs coming from outside near a corner from a house with a bush half covering the figure.

" Hello anyone here " .He asked sternly moving the bush a bit to the side then seeing a blonde angel looking boy lightly sobbing with a blanket wrapped on him as his back is resting on the wall sitting down.

" U ok " .He asked a bit more softer but still stern-ish as the Blonde boy flinched then slightly moved away from Hyunjin staring at him with glossy eyes and a tear stained face. But now Hyunjin realized the small boy had a pacifier in his mouth which honestly confused him as he 
asked calmly.

" why do u have a pacifier ? " .And with that only 1 question the boy started crying again.
" Hey hey ... its ok just ... " .Before he could finish his sentence the boy randomly hugged him when there was a gunshot noise also from the noise he started sobbing clutching onto Hyunjin's  Jacket tightly.

" p-pwea-se don't h-hurt me w-wike m-m-mommy did " .And that made Hyunjin's heart soften but he doesn't know why since he's seen many people cry because of him or because another reason but this time it was different since he slowly wrapped his 2 strong protected arms round the blonde boy since he only met him a few minutes ago and the boy doesn't know who Hyunjin is.

As Hyunjin unravelled his arms from the boys small skinny waist he stood up and was about to just check on to see what happened and why there was a gunshot but the small boy stopped him bye back hugging him strait away saying something that made Hyunjin's eyes widened and confused.

" don't weave wixxie daddy " .Hyunjin turned around and looked at the small boy still hugging him but not back hugging him. " w-what did u just call me " .Hyunjin asked him only receiving 
a lightly sobbing from the boy.

" no no no don't cry d-daddy won't leave " .Hyunjin said kind of cringing at the word 'Daddy' but still said it anyway. " Daddy wixxie up " .He said making grabby hands towards hyunjin as Hyunjin made a confused face but still picked him up and surprisingly  he was very light , well Hyunjin is very strong so it might just be that but still ...... when did the poor thing eat.

" Can we go home to daddy home pweaaaaaase " .The little asked with puppy eyes with a sad pout with a teary on his cheek from earlier dripped down his face which made Hyunjin look in UWU . " Of course we can Angel " .As the little said " O'tay " and snuggled into Hyunjin's embrace Hyunjin just realised what he did and what he called the little.

                                                                                           <><>
 { Soon After all the begging from Felix to bring him to his home it finally work so here they are at home well hyunjin's home }

Felix has crawled into Hyunjin's bed and snuggled into him. " Lix what are you doing here " .He asks concerned. " cuwddlz and kisses pwease " .The little asks as Hyunjin still couldn't resist him 
so he gave him what he wants by wrapping his 2 loving , protected , warm arms round Lix's slender waist hugging him then starts pecking his face with kisses apart from his lips and with that Felix closed his eyes and soon drifted off to dreamland with Hyunjin still pecking him.

                                                                       { it was also raining }