Ziek

Zane's pov
Ziek and I were outside training, well I was mostly the one thats being trained...like a stupid dog "pants* can you stop dodging and let me at least hit you once!" I yelled at Ziek as he just stands there looking like we aren't even training and he doesn't even have a weapon! Yet he keeps on besting me! "You need to ease your anger, the more you focus on it, the more difficult it will be to keep focus on your opponent" Ziek said, I dashed towards him and swing my fake sword at him but he dodges on my left side and knee kicked my stomach "hrck!" my eyes widens and I fell to the ground holding my stomach as I groan in so much pain "wh-what the heck was that??" "you focused too much on anger, you did almost had the same speed as I did but I focused on the opening for the weakness" he said and hold his hand out to me "ugh" I grabbed his hand and stood up "now training is done for today" he said and continued to walk the opposite way of the cabin "and where exactly are you going?" "somewhere" Ziek said, I quickly got my coat and got up to Ziek "so where exactly?" I asked again "just a kingdom I helped" he said.

We got to a kingdom that I don't think I recognize, when we set foot in the kingdom, everyone was happy to see Ziek, like very happy "very famous here" I said "I have helped these people with many things, watched over the kids and orphans daily and other things" Ziek said then I saw some kids running towards us and hug tackle Ziek "Uncle Ziek!" the kids yelled hugging Ziek as his mask and hoodie fell showing a long black hair, a mustache and beard. Ziek and I watched over the kids as they played around "how are you not the king here?" I asked raising my eyebrow at Ziek "why should I be king?" Ziek said looking at me "I mean people here loves you, you have helped them, you're...kind" I said but the more things I list the more it reminds me of....someone "that's true but having high power means high responsibilities" he said "then how come you call yourself an outcast even though you have been loved?" I asked but he started to laugh "I call myself an outcast because I don't belong in just one place, I go around whenever my instincts comes" he said but I started to think there was more behind it, the owner of the orphanage and the parents of some of the kids got called "bye uncle Ziek!" the kids said and got back home but one ran up and hugged Ziek but he looked a bit in pain by it but it didn't make sense since it was just a little kids hug "chuckles* time to go back home child" Ziek said and the kid ran back to her parents, he started to walk, I was about to follow but I saw a hint of blood on the grass, I looked at Ziek but I didn't thought much of it and started to follow him.