A marriage proposal

After the end of the call, Yibo again takes the sit and unwinking look at his love. In his eyes, the person's eyes are as deep as a sea. His nose is straight and upright. His cheek is as soft as butter and his lip is cherry red and as sweet as honey.  There is a small mole present under his lip. Only this makes his lip as sexy as it is. His beauty is like a fallen angel who lost his wings and came to earth to find them 

 Yibo wants to be his lost wings.  He wants to merge with him and fly with him and return to the heavenly garden.

 Slowly he goes to sleep in front of the picture and dreams of the man.

The next morning at 5 am, as a habit, Yibo gets up and finds himself in the secret room in front of the picture. He looks at the picture and gives a gorgeous smile then leaves the room. He comes to his room and receives an order from his grandpa to meet him as soon as possible. He freshens up and goes to grandpa's study room. He enters there and shows grandpa working with some documents. Yibo silently stands in front of the table. Grandpa looked up and told him that he found a male omega from a different country and brought him as his student (cause he is a very famous scientist) and wanted him to marry his dear grandson. 

     Yibo is soo shocked. He never thought that the moment he fell in love with an unknown person and the next moment he got married to another unknown person. So he says to his grandpa in a low volume, " I can't accept this proposal."

  The moment he heard this, grandpa got angry like fire and asked the reason in a very angry tone. Yibo slowly says " Cause I love someone else ."

     Grandpa is a little bit happy and asks about the person and where he meets him.

     After some silent moments, Yibo again start talking,

"I don't know anything about the person. I... I just show him yesterday in the bar and I fell in love "

     After listening to this he is so angry and says " Are you kidding me? U just saw him one time and fell in love😡 and you reject this marriage.  Now I don't care whom you love, you must marry Ying no matter what. And that's my final decision."

   Yibo ants to reject the proposal and say," but grandpa, how can I marry him? I don't know about him and  I love someone else. Please understand my feelings, grandpa. "

The grandfather said in a more angry voice "what the hell is your love? You also don't know the person and you say that you fall in love with him. I don't care about your stupid love. I already made the decision and make yourself good for today's meeting. I don't need any kind of problem, mind it.

    Tonight you go to the Blue Moon hotel at 8 pm room no.85 to meet him. That's my order."

   He says this and leaves the room. Yibo is very angry about this decision but can't say anything and makes up his mind to find that person as soon as possible 

At 9.00 pm, in Yibo's office

         He is deeply involved in his business matters. Suddenly his PA come friend Elena miller  enter his room with a loud voice and say 

" oiiii stupid now what are u done our grandpa? He called me and scolded me about why are you still in office.

    oii buster at u listening to my word or not. You are driving me crazy with your work."

    Yibo is so angry and leaves the office without relying on him. He just drives the car at full speed and reaches the hotel in half an hour.

     He has just entered the hotel, the manager comes forward to receive him (cause this is one of Yibo's properties)

       He reaches room no.85 and sends him back.

      The room is in dim light with a romantic candlelight dinner setup but the moment he enters the room feels a strong sweet Jasmine sent to fill the room. Instantly he understands that the omega is in heat. But somehow without showing any sympathy, he is angry on this matter and releases all his anger on the unknown person. He just got a little toward the person and saw a skinny boy lying on the ground. He shouts at him and says - 

" U low-class bitch ... what do u think that u can seduce me through your pheromones. (Mocking smile) U just like that other omega who wants to climb up my bed. U just use my grandpa to seduce me. Hu... I hate you. And listen very carefully, I love someone else. Even if we get married by force, never dare to climb to my bed "

     Then he threw his coat To the person and poured a glass of red wine on him and left the room. He reached his car and suddenly his phone rang in low noise. It is his very personal number for investigation. He picks up and says hello and the other person says 

       " Hello, boss, what a talented man you are. Just saw it one time and great that is the accurate pic. Woo."

   Yibo is annoyed and says " Cut the stupid talk say the main matter"

    " Boss chill, I got everything about him. He is an American-Chinese, name 
Wei Zhan is a hot, smart, young, omega scientist. He is now working in Dr Wang's lab. He has no boyfriend and has one beta Cousin sister, two omega, and an alpha friend. He is as hot as fresh meat. Just delicious. "

    Yibo is half angry and half happy and warns in a cold voice "don't dare touch him. HE IS MINE." and disconnects the phone and goes to his Valli.

Again enter the secret room and sit down in front of the picture and say 

"I FINALLY FOUND YOU NOW U ARE ONLY MINE " then he smiles a shiny smile.  And again look at that smile.