Saturday Fun Day

Alexandria's PoV

Hayahay,Its our First day of school next 2 days, im turning Grade 6 now. Im So Nervous and Afraid, There are so many Intelligent people in my new school,They might beat me,Im always Validictorian as well as my brother.
Im going to tell you this.
Me and my Brother are Classmates, We always earn the same Medals,We always receive trophies and Gold Medals,

I have so many friends at my old school. We just moved here last 5 weeks ago.Im here in Memphis Tennese in America, Im a Big fan of One Direction Hahaha! As well as my Brother,

I love to sing Stockholm Syndrome,18,Gold Rush and More! Im also a big fan of Katy Perry,Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift, But not my brother.
Ofcourse My idols are Girls! I Dont Allow him, but I cant help it, he loves Taylor Swift hahahaha!!!

Well but its okay,Im alone here in my room. Mommy,Daddy and My brother are Downstairs. I Dont know what they are doing,They are quite busy.

(G=Gianh[My brother] A:Me,Alexandria)

Oooh,I think my Brother is calling me

G:Sissy!Alexandria!Zandy!Candy! He said while Shouting,

I ran up towards the door and i saw my brother Sweaty

A:Ooh?What happened to you? Come up here!

Gianh was here in my room,his T Shirt is wet, Full of Sweat. Oh well i think he plays Soccer again!With my Daddy!

Actually, We have a Soccer field here.My brother loves soccer so my Parents decided to Build a Soccer field here.

G:Its so fun Sissy!So much Fun! ;)

A:Ahhh so thats why youre All Sweaty?Lemme Guess,Did you play Soccer with Daddy right?

G:Youre Right,Thats why i love you so much hahahA

A:Love you so much brother, I guess i need to fix you up, We need to buy School Materials, Mommy and Daddy Are going to work later. I think we should go to the mall by ourselves.

G:Okay,Sissy.Can i tell you something?

A:What is it?

G: Oh well. During enrollment days. I saw a pretty girl. She has a beautiful grey eyes,Long Light brown hair,Tall and Fair skin.
I ask her what is her name,I think she said Victoria? Victoria Celine.

A:Hahaha!Im prettier than her hahaha.Actually i saw a Handsome and cute boy during enrollment days too. Remember?The boy i pointed you that day?I Also asked his name,I think he said Gavin Andrew.

G:Ahh!Im Much Handsome than him hahaha
Well Sissy,I dont want to be sick. Can i use your Bathroom?

A:Since youre here,Sure!Why not! Hurry up!We need to buy school Materials,Ill just go downstairs to ask Mom and Dad.

(Alex:Alexandria A:Almira)

Alex:Mommy!

A:Yes Baby?

Alex:Since You and Dad are going to work later,Can Gianh and i go to the mall to buy school materials and Play Arcades?

A:Sure,Ill tell it to your dad,Oh by the way.I will left a padlock Later when me and your dad leave.

Alex:Okay mom!Thank you Mommy!I love you!

A:Okay.Love you too,

I went upstairs and Fix myself,Besides.Im Finish taking a nice cold bath haha,Next 2 days is the Start of our School.
We need to buy later because tomorrow.Its our Sundate.

I walked in into my Walked-In Closet.
I wore Pink flat shoes with yellow ribbon on top of it.Pink necklace,Ring and Earings
And a Pink Dress with Yellow Polka dots on it.Actually, This colors are neons.

I get my Pink and yellow bag and i put my Handkerchief,iPhone,Money,a small Comb,a small Perfume and a Small Powder.

While im waiting for my Brother,I play with my iPhone first

Prince Gianh Keith's PoV

Hayy!Its so fresh!,My sissy's Bathroom is so Clean and Fragrant :) Her bathroom was Filled with Pink,Yellow,White and Violet.
While mine is Light blue,Mint green,And Yellow.

I Saw my Sissy fell a sleep with her iPhone on top of her Waist.She is lying down on her bed.So i went to my room quietly and Dress up.
I wore Light blue Bench t shirt,Mint Green Jeans and Light Blue Shoes with green Stripes on it. My Jeans has 4 pockets so
I put my iPhone on my Front Pocket,Handkerchief on my Second front pocket and My money at the Back Pocket.

I went downstairs and i saw my mom and dad leaving.

I went upstairs again and i woke up my Sissy then we Called our Driver,

Me and my Sissy Went outside the house and she padlocked it. She put the key on her bag.

------At the Van------

(G:Gianh[me]A:Alexandria)

G:Sissy,Did you brought your money?

A:Yeah..
Lets watch A Comedy show in my phone?

G:Okay,

Minutes after,We are now at the mall.

We went directly inside the Store and buy School Supplies
My sissy bought 12 Hello kitty notebooks.And Art Materials,and Colored Ballpens
My Sissy has a good handwritting thats why she had a clean notebook.She was so careful with her things,All the things she bought is so important to her.
I also bought 12 notebooks and the rest is The same with her.

We called the Driver to put this on the Car.

We Went to the Bag store and we bought new bags,
Well as usuall to my sissy,Pink and yellow bag is what she bought hahaha

Mine is Green and Blue bag hihi.

We went to the Starbucks and eat Glazed donuts,Well thats mine!Not to share haha Actually its my favorite.While my Sissy Ordered Chocolate Donuts.

After eating,We went to the Salon,My sissy cutted her hair but not to much,She just added sided bangs.She looks Much Prettier that Victoria

After that. We went to the Arcade and yes!!!We have so much fun!

Its time for us to go home,

We went to the parking lot and went inside the car.

While at the car,We both fell asleep.

We went to the mall 1:30 PM and got home at 4:50 Pm,

The driver woke us up and finally!HomeHome and Home!Me and Sissy Went
upstairs and Go to the backyard to have some Swim. Its too hot today so we decided to have a nice cold and relaxing swim,