•Chapter 1•

(WARNING!~ MY FELLOW READERS THIS IS A BL STORY 🍄 SO IF YOUR NOT INTERESTED THEN PLEASE DO NOT CONTINUE READING IF YOUR AGAINST IT!! 😊AND TO THOSE READERS THAT INTEND TO CONTINUE PLEASE BE AWARE OF THIS CHAPTER IT CONTAINS LEMON! 🍋 FUFU!~ HOPE YOU WOULD ENJOY!!!~PS!~ THE MALES COULD GET PREGNANT HERE BUT YOUR THE TOP SO IT'S SAFE I THINK? MUAHAHAHAHAHA)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"A-Aghh!~ M-Master (M/n)~ MORE!!~" A boy with an angelic look and messy blonde hair with green eyes moaned at loud while wrapping his arms tighter into his master's neck riding his cock faster.

(This is him)

Clothes have been tossed around into the (f/c) carpet as the two individuals is currently having a intense heated moment for almost 2-3 hours ago

"Impregnate me!~ MASTER (M/N)!!! L-LET ME BE SWOLLEN WITH YOUR SEMEN!!~ MMF!~"

The man with (H/c) and striking (e/c) smirks wider then began to thrust harder into the boy faster ramming his M*nster c*ck into his ass deeper causing his companion to scream from pleasure curling up his toes with mouth agape.

"M-Master!~ I-I'M CUMMING! PLEASE LET THIS HUMBLE SERVANT OF YOURS TO CUM AND BE SWOLLEN UP AGAIN WITH YOUR DELICIOUS CUM!~" He yelled looking into his master's eyes with hearts in his.

"As you wish my dear Hiroshi" The master whispered huskily causing the blonde to shiver and began pounding more deeper into his "butler's" ass hitting his gspot faster causing both of them to reach their climax filling up his butler with his thick slimy cum leaving them both panting.

"H-How did y-you do it Master?~ It's filling me up inside!I-I knew it master's cum is the b-best!!~" He exclaimed happily looking now at his drowsy master~ I mean who wouldn't fall asleep after drinking so many (Favorite alcohol drink) and making love for hours I thought chuckling.

"Ahh!~ I love you so much master!~" He began caressing his own stomach now with a dark look ruining his angelic one.

"But I need you to bear me your child soon. So that you could be only be mine master (m/n)~" He sighs slowly leaning into his sleeping master and lips kissing him on the lips as the door from his master's room opened causing him to groan.

"It's very rude to barged into someone's room especially the master's without knocking don't you think?" Turning to look into the intruder with a wide grin not even bothering to cover himself.

"Have you also have no shame to sleep with someone who is their master? I wonder what (m/n) even sees in you. Btw have you heard? Someone is planning to arrange a marriage proposal to (m/n)" The person smirked wider seeing the other fuming.

But he suddenly smiled before standing up letting his master's cock out in his ass with a "POP" while some semen began to flow out to the man's hole.

He began to grab his own clothes on the floor and putting them on but not before covering his master up with a blanket.

"He's mine. Your just someone that the master picked up in some dirty street at night your nothing special. So don't get cocky with me."

He approach the boy poking his chest hard causing the other to stumble and flinch from the pain from the hard poke.

"Besides, even he's getting married someday to some b*stard or b*tch I will always be there to warm up his bed than that leech." He said caressing his stomach for the other to see.

"I bid you goodnight. Shuichi-Sama~" he said before Slamming the door right into the boy's face with a Bang.

"What a piece of SH*T"

********

I hope all of you Minna-san Enjoyed it!!~ MUAHAHAHAHA (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)♥