•Chapter 2•

Sorry for the long update Minna-san!~ I hope you would love or enjoy reading this chapter fufufu! ✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

************

(M/n pov)

"Ohayou Gozaimasu (M/n-sama)"
Greeted by the servants who are lined up after I entered the Dining Room before sitting down into the Head of the Table fixing (f/c) tie.

"Ohayou Minna-san" I greeted back before nodding to the chef and he began along with the other servants placing the food on the table.

"Ohayou Onii-chan..."  A voice greeted behind me before sitting to my right causing me to smile and ruffled his Bed Hair more and kissing him on the cheek as the 15 year old boy began to blush and look down.

"And to you as well my darling Hiro shall we?" I gestured towards the food and began eating with him.

Unnoticed by the vicious glare we're receiving from a certain butler of mine.

"Hiro where is shuichi? Isn't he up yet?" I asked while taking a bite of my (favorite breakfast)

"H-He's still probably sleeping... You know him always staying up all night Nii-chan.." My lil brother replied quietly causing me to sigh.

"Is that so? We'll then I should probably get going I have a meeting with the Kishimoto family" wiping my mouth before standing.

"T-The Kishimoto?? Aren't they o-our family's partner in (company name)?" He asked before glancing up towards me while not me knowing his clenched fist underneath the table.

"Yes...Also when I come back I expect you" glancing at my brother before all the servants "And all of you, to respect the person I'm about to be bringing in tonight understand?"

"Yes, M/n-Sama!"

"Good. I better get going now Kei I expect you to dress up nicely and also inform shuichi about our visitor later okay?".  I said before kissing his forehead before heading out.

(Keita p.o.v)

"Get out"  I commanded coldy causing the servants to flinch.

"I SAID GET OUT!!!" Making the servants exit quickly before sitting back down and covering my face.

"Woah what on earth happen that made you so angry in the morning?" 

Sitting at the opposite of me where his hand are placed under his chin looking at me lazily causing me to get pissed even more.

"You knew didn't you? And you didn't even try to inform me?!?" Smacking the fork in his hand that has (breakfast name) in it while fuming in anger.

"I just find out last night that M/n-Nii "MIGHT" have a fiance but I wasn't sure of it so don't blame me! Your not the only pissed off about this news"  He spat causing me to frown.

"You mean the sh*tty butler know about this? Well I take it he didn't handle the news well like we did"

"You d*mn right he didn't that's why he got to sleep with M/n-Nii again last night"

What.the.actual.FCCCKKKKK

"Hmm~ My my~ Are my young masters talking ill of me? How hurt should I be?" Causing both of us to glare at the person who just entered the dining room wearing that frickin smirk.

"And what is it to you hoe? Don't forget we're still your masters so learn some fckin respect." Shuichi snapped before standing face to face with Hiroshi.

"Hmm~ should I? I only take orders from my master and not you two? He smirked

"Well you don't get to be his butler after his f*ckin fiance comes into the picture I wonder what would happen to someone like you? I think we should just despose you?" I replied causing all of us to have a stare off

"Let's just see about that. I'm not going to let some b*tch or you little imps to get in my way from being with my man I was here longer before you we're born" He pointed at me "and before he took you from the slums" pointing at shuichi.

"So don't get cute with me honeys or I'll f*cking bury each and one of you. Have a Good Day Young Masters" He bowed but not before showing shuichi his middle finger.

We looked at each other and said

"I'm somehow amused and angry at the same time"

"He's still a huge p*ece of sh*t of an asshole."

*************
Finallyy updated btw it's my Birthdayyyy fufufu!~ this Sept 8 (≧∇≦)/
So I hope you all enjoyed the chapter and have a good day Minna-san!!~ MUAHHHH!~ ( ˘ ³˘)♥