Introduction

(A/N : Well, I realized this is a game, but the perspective of the story is going to be more like a show, I'll try to be able to explain it as best as I can, anyway enjoy!)

In a White Void

"Bored, I am truly boredddd" Said a young man in a full coat covering his face, sitting in a normal sofa checking on his phone.

"Waiting for Kuro no Kiseki is a torture.....I think I'm going to do something else instead" He then stands up and snapped his finger, when suddenly, the white void was no more and his surrounding turned into the main hall of a cinema.

"Okay, all I need is an audience, now which to choose..." he said as he summoned a spinning wheel and spinning it.

"The Wheel of fate is turning! Rebel one! Action!" and as it stopped, it lands to a name, RWBY

"The RWBY gang huh.. okay then, I think I'm going to use this method for now" He then pulls out a particular item and put it into his finger, then he's doing a circular motion in the air which suddenly summons multiple portals which dropped multiple people one by one.

??? POV

"Ow! Uh... where is this?" said by the Girl in Red, which was Ruby Rose, as she looked around and sees an unfamiliar place and alerted her teammate.

"Ouch! wai - huh?" answered the Girl in White which was Weiss.

"We didn't just dropped from our bed aren't we?" questioned the Girl in Yellow, Yang

"My head..." the Girl in Black, Blake said as she tried to standing up

The RWBY team first huh, the four of them finally realized that they were in a cinema, and confused as they looked around, they noticed more people fall from a portal above.

Four people fall from the portal, one is a blonde haired boy , another one is a red haired girl , then the orange short haired girl, and a raven haired boy. Those four indeed are familiar faces, which are their friends, Team JNPR.

"Jaune? Pyrrha? the others too?!" Ruby said suprised by their appearance out of nowhere

"OW! my back.." Jaune replied, holding his back.

Another two people fall out, the brunette wearing a pair of sunglasses and another long haired brunette with rabbit ears. So it's their upperclassman, from the CFVY team huh.

"Ouch..Wait, this isn't the mall- team RWBY and Jaune?? " Their leader, Coco said

So all the main teams were summoned, there are also some others that also appeared other from the normal portal and not from the falling portal I'm conjuring . Let's see what do we have here.. We have Ozpin, Glynda, Qrow, Tai, Ironwood, oooo~ the circle huh, then we also have Winter, Neo which is only one thing. Wait, there's only the falling porta- whoa, did Roman Torchwick fell from that one? The portal of course finally closed but his reaction was not that of suprised but rather angry

"DAD?! UNCLE QROW?!" Both Ruby and Yang suprised at Tai and Qrow sudden appearance from the portal

"Sister?!"

"Oz-?"

"Huh James? wha-"

"I'VE BEEN FALLING, FOR 30 MINUTES!" Roman suddenly said.

Ahahahaha, this is golden.

"You?! How did you get out from your cell?!" Ruby suprised at Roman which makes some of the others suddenly cautious and prepares to attack him

"Oh great, not you again" He stands up as Neo goes near him and also prepared for combat

"OKAY CUT, This is not the prison yard so no fighting!" I shouted at them, which suddenly draws their attention to me.

"Who are you?! and why did you brought us here?!" Winter demanded an answer

"Whoa chill lady, look around, this is a cinema, and before you started, all your aura and abilities were neutralized thank you very much, and no weapon of course" I replied casually, which makes them tried to used their abilities but failed.

"Who might you be then" James asked to me with a demanding tone

"You can call me Saeclum, and no I'm not the gundealer from Resident Evil 4, maybe I'll wear something else later, well why not we take a break and slow down a little bit, but I can't tell you all anything about ol me right now, people have secret you know" I answered while scratching my head

"And if we don't want to?" Roman replied, still a little bit angry at the situation he's in. Hey can't blame the man, he's falling for 30 minutes.

"No free candy? or this maybe" I replied while snapping my finger and a floating Road Roller was summoned above him.

"Wha?!" he was shocked while Neo then look at me with those killer eyes

"Don't worry, I won't drop with an extra of a vampire with it if you behave" I then snap my finger again, making it disappears

"What is your reason for summoning us then" Ozpin questioned at me

"Reason huh. I was bored? But also I want all of you to watched something for me, and if you haven't finished it you all can't go back to Remnant" I answered. 

"Don't joke around! What do you mean we can't go back to Remnant if not finished?! " Glynda countered. Christ, they need to chill for a bit.

"I'm not joking around, and don't worry though, no matter how long you spend your time here, no time will pass at all in Remnant, so all of you will be back in no time!" 

They then looked at each other and then someone asked

"Still, what are we watching though??" Ruby asked at me

"Good question, well here's the thing, maybe by watching this, you can change your future or something, I mean not to be rude, your future looks bleaker than the DCU, and some deaths are apparent here and there but obviously I can't tell your future. So what you'll be watching, is a story about different people in different locations, in a world that may be similar to you at some point, but a certain different world that was not Remnant." as I replied, looking at all of them. Which makes some of them shocked at the knowledge that there were other worlds other than Remnant.

"I myself also from another world, but we're not talking about that, we're talking about what you're gonna watching, just follow me. You'll get it later" I continued as I walked into a door into the projection room, followed by all of them.

The inside was rows of chair with a table not far from it, and also a giant screen which just screams the Cinema. 

"Everyone, find a place to sit" I spoke to them. And as they finding a place to sit, someone asked

"What about food though?" Ruby asked.

"Well for the food, just think what you want to eat, and the restroom is in the left corner" I then point at the location.

"Really?!" Ruby replied, then she's imagining about something and a bowl of cookies appeared in front of her

"YAY! COOKIES!" She said delighted and eating them.

"Jeez... slow down will ya sis?" Yang replied looking at her

"Anyway, let's start the show shall we?" I snapped my finger and a scene is showing in the giant screen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N : yeah, this is my first time writing fic like this casually so criticism should help alot, also my OC isn't a character from RWBY and won't mattered that much for the story)