﹒prologue

Once upon a time, on this miraculously life-sustaining planet of ours, thrived nothing more than pure chaos and evil, dark night. For eons and eons, Chaos and Nyx fought over the reign of our world. Huge destruction and humongous rampage tarnished the life of our world.

Until one day, rose a being with supreme power, much more than one could imagine of. The almighty, none other than the Devil himself. Through a series of battles and harsh decisions, he won over the two, making them retire to the deep slumber they existed in before the formation of this world, and perhaps the universe.

Devil, our beloved and highly idolized immortal, spared a glance upon the puny little mortals scampering about, and he knew someone else who yielded just as much power as he had set to work. While the Devil was upon destroying, a creator had acquired powers which were parallel to supreme.

The creator, as several know and worship him as God, was a man of utmost beauty and charm. His aura and smile was brighter than the sun itself. The Devil offered him to live with him; in peace and harmony.

But an enlightened and visionary God did not want to agree to it. He was not unaware of the cruelty and conceit Devil possessed, and did not wish to have a truck with him. He knew there would be great disbalance in the world if the Devil was handed over the reigns of the world. Hence, he rejected the offer, maddening the Devil.

The consequences are what we clearly observe. The division of the world and all of its creatures into good and bad, kind and cruel.

The humans now thriving know naught of us. Yet all speak of us, fear of us.

The world is now balanced as the God, the creator envisaged, but there exists a thin line between disbalance which we all tread, now that the world is divided into hearts and spades...

﹒﹒﹒﹒