CKW 13

Not receiving any messages back made Taehyung panic so bad

Not receiving any messages back made Taehyung panic so bad. He immediately puts his phone in his pocket and told his secretary to cancel all of the meetings he had today.

He walked out of his office and was about to run but is stopped as he bumped into someone. He looks at who it was and apologized before rushing out of the building. He ran to the elevator, continuously pushing the button so it would be faster.

"Fucking hell" He says as the elevator won't open. He looks back and forth at the elevator and the stairs before deciding to just run down. It took him 10 minutes to go down, breathing heavily as he ran to the exit.

The security guards looked at him as soon as they saw him run out.
"Was that CEO Kim?" The security guard asks his partner with a frown.
"Yes, it was him" His partner says, fixing his tie.

Taehyung reaches their house after 15 minutes. He walked in and looked around and ran to the stairs. He reaches the second floor and walked to their room. He knocked on the door before opening it.
"Baby?" He says, breathing heavily. He sees the lump on the bed and sniffling and heavy breathing.

"Oh, baby" He says and walked to the bed, carefully putting a hand on the younger's covered waist. Jungkook flinches a bit but came out of the blanket. He made eye contact with Jungkook, who stared at him with teary and puffy eyes.

"Babe" Jungkook says before hugging Taehyung.
"Baby, I was worried... You weren't answering my messages, I thought something bad happened to you" Taehyung says as he tears up, having to bad imaginations of what would've happened if he hadn't arrived.

"I almost passed out, hyung... But I remembered what you told me to do whenever I have a panic attack" Jungkook says as he pulled away. Taehyung's hands stays on Jungkook's waist, staring at the younger's eyes.

"I'm here" Taehyung says, shushing him as tears starts to slide down the younger's cheeks again. He wipes Jungkook's tears with his right hand as he lifts it up.
"Are you ready...?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook gulps.
"C... Can you give me time to think?" Jungkook asks and Taehyung smiled, pulling the younger closer and connecting his forehead with him.
"I will" He says before kissing Jungkook's forehead.

A week later...