Fifteen

Leave a like and comment!💘
Excuse any errors!

Kali Jones
Three Weeks Later

"Oh my god, y'all these are so cute! We should definitely cop." Drew said to Sun'Jai and I as we found ourselves inside of the Chanel store.

We came to this mall to get ONE thing!

"Drew I'm trying to figure out who about to pay for a $1,000 chanel bag." Sun'Jai said putting her hand on her hip.

Drew rolled her eyes. "Me, duh." She said making me immediately snap my head in her direction. "Girl HELL no."

She picked up the price tag before examining it the bag. "It's 793, a sell."

"$1,000" Both Sun'Jai and I said in sync. She waved us off. "Whatever, when y'all see it on your bed don't call my phone." She said making us laugh.

As we walked to the Chick-fil-A line at the food court, I spotted Treyvon and Khal sitting at a table eating what had to be Penn Station.

I mentally rolled my eyes while tapping Sun'Jai. "Your man over there." I nodded towards them. "Ion see Andre you good to go over there?" I nodded my head yeah.

"Y'all can go I'm staying over here to order." Drew looked at me as if I had two heads. "Kali, I don't know those people." I forgot we just met it too long ago.

"I forgot, Sun'Jai can introduce you to them. They both hella chill." She shook her head. "Nah I'm good I'll go when you done ordering." She focused her attention back to her phone.

After we got done ordering, we made our way to the table. For some reason my stomach started to turn and I had not a clue as to why.

"Hey yall." I announced myself not wanting to be rude while handing Sun'Jai her food. I sat down next to Drew with Sun'Jai and Tre sitting across from us. Khal pulled up a chair and sat at the end.

"What's up sis." Treyvon said. Khal nodded. "Sup Kali."

Sun'Jai smacked the back of Tre head and out of reflex, he punched her thigh. "You didn't tell me you were coming to the mall."

"I didn't know you was the fbi nigga." He mugged her. She took a bite of his sandwich. "Bruh, take it bruh." He moved the food over to her sitting back in his chair shaking his head.

We all laughed while Tre sat there mugging all of us. "Ain't shit funny." Drew shook her head pulling out her fries.

"Who is you anyway?" She looked up from her phone. "Drew." She simply said.

"Okay? That ain't telling me shit."

"Nigga she don't owe you a explanation." Khal said. "Thank you." She rolled her eyes.

"Alright chill." I chuckled. I scanned the food court seeing Melody. "Chile." I said laughing.

"What's wrong?" Sun said making everybody at the table look at me.

"That's the girl that dm'd me when I was in Miami talking about her and y'all homeboy kicking it and shit. Ain't nobody worried about her." I waved it off.

"Just say the word and you know I'm sending hoes to the galaxy about mine." She gave me a tight lipped smile.

"Yea yea, what y'all on after this?" Tre asked. To be honest, I didn't have anything to do for the rest of the day I just wanted to relax.