Hannah And Amber

"You think I wanted this?!" I yelled as I fling my arms out and turn around towards her.

"I never wanted any of this! You put me here! You made me like this! I could be somewhere else but I'm not! Because of you!" I add as I point at her.

"Then why are you still here Hannah?! Why haven't you left yet?! What's holding you here?!" She questions and turns away from me.

"You! You're keeping me here! You have this fucking hold on me that I can't get out of! It's like you have me chained to you and I- I can't break the locks! Like I'm stuck with you!" I admit making her turn towards me in shock.

"I could leave! I could leave everything behind and start a new life! All the way in New York but instead I'm here in LA with you! And you know what?! I was gonna move out there for good! I wasn't gonna just go for the semester abroad! I was gonna stay there forever! But then you came into my life and I decided to just do one semester and come back! Because of you Amber!" I say with tears threatening to fall and my lip quivering.

"What?" She breathed out.

"Yeah I got a basketball scholarship, I was gonna go there and play for NYU, and once that was over I was gonna play for Liberty, they had already wanted to sign me, they wanted me to skip college and instantly play for them after graduation. I was supposed to leave on graduation day, but I didn't, because of you. I told them to wait until I finished college and surprisingly they're letting me do that." I say, sitting on my bed.

"Why- why didn't you say anything?" She asked, shaking her head as she took a step closer to me.

"Because I knew you would've tried to convince me to leave, and I just- I couldn't leave you, I- I still can't fucking leave you" I feel my anger build up again as I stand up again feeling a restless.

"Fuck- Hann you should've-"

"Don't- ju- don't fucking call me that" I cut her off holding my finger against the middle of her collarbones.

"Alright fine" She surrenders, putting her hands up.

"But just-" I cut her off again by pulling her closer by her collar.

I leaned in with our lips almost touching, we were so close I could feel her breath on my lips when she breathed out.

"Hannah this isn't good for us- we- we can't just keep fi-"

"Just shut up," I sigh, cutting her off again causing her to instantly close her mouth.

"Are you gonna kiss me?" She asked lowly leaning in a bit closer causing our eyes to close.

"No," I sigh.

"Why?" She questioned, sounding a bit disappointed.

"Because, you have to kiss me first"