Chapter 1

The starting lines of 'Uptown Funk' blasted in my room. I groaned and searched for my phone on my nightstand. My hand came in contact with the cold surface of my gold plated IPhone 6. You must be wondering why in the world do I have a gold plated phone. Well, I am the daughter of the famous entrepreneur "William Blake". I can afford anything.

I sat up in my king size bed and came face to face with my adorable rock shire. He stuck his tongue out and licked my face. Ugh gross.

"Bad doggy!" I scolded him as he looked up at me with bright eyes.

I set him on ground and watched him run out of the room with his little legs and tongue sticking out. Sighing i dragged myself out of my comfy bed, ready for another day.

Skipping toward my attached bathroom while humming a song I turned on the faucet. I stepped into the steaming hot shower wondering how people take a shower in just ten minutes. I tend to take my time and think over the universe and the origin of life until wrinkles start to appear on my fingers.

Stepping out I grabbed my fluffy towel and wrapped it around my body and let my hair air dry.

Strolling into my walk in closet stepping on the soft velvet carpet. I was surrounded with enormous closets from all sides. The right side was filled with all kinds of footwear, mostly branded heals, all arranged according to their colours. The left side was filled with my clothes, and when I say filled, it literally means FILLED. Most of them I didn't even know I owned. I searched for something to wear. God! Sometimes I wish I didn't have such a huge closet, it takes a decade to find something good to wear.

I squeezed my lean legs into my ripped skinny jeans and pulled my Michael Kors' shirt through my head which fitted my body perfectly.

I then applied my daily makeup and left my wavy hair open. And oh, how can i forget. Heels- love of my life. I slipped into my Jimmy Choo heels, grabbed my favourite Sehod bag and left my room hoping to see my family sitting around the dining table, laughing and having a great family time while eating breakfast.

Oh, who was I kidding? All i found instead was a note laying on the empty table saying my father had left for Europe on a business trip as usual. My dad was such a workaholic. I grabbed an apple and hurried towards my car as i was already late for school.

I opened the door and slipped into the driver seat buckling myself in.

*Flashback*

It was late at night. Daddy was driving the car and mommy was sitting on the passenger seat. I pulled my teddy bear closer to my chest, an uneasy feeling settling inside my stomach.

Mommy and daddy were still chatting casually, the road was pretty much empty so daddy was paying much attention to driving. All at once the head lights of another car flashed brightly making my eyes screw shut. All I could hear was tyres screeching, breaks slamming, horns blaring and loud blood curling screams. And then, It all went blank.

*End of Flashback*

A single tear slid down my face. I wiped it quickly and the engine roared to life as I started my car.

My school wasn't too far from my house so by 10 minutes I was parking my car in the school parking lot.

I looked out of the window and saw Claire, my friend, waving at me from the school front doors. I smiled at her getting out of my car and locking it. I walked towards her smiling brightly and said "Hey Claire!"

"Oh my Gosh! Summer, I love your shoes!" She gushed instead of replying with a greeting like a normal person would.

"I know, aren't they just gorgeous." I stated proudly.

I checked her outfit. She was dressed in light blue crop top and a pair of denim shorts. Her outfit looked pretty costly itself. The thing was that everyone in this school was pretty rich and came from a wealthy background. You would
never see anyone dressed poorly here. This was called Jefferson's Private School for a reason.

By this time my other friend, Stacey joined us. Greeting us both with a kiss on the cheek.

"Morning ladies." She chirped. "What are you guys doing here? Lets go inside."

"Nothing, we were just waiting for you." I mumbled, following her and Claire inside.

Stacey had short brown hair and light brown eyes which were hidden behind her glasses most of the time, she had a tall and lean figure and was the bubbly one in our group. She got excited on basically everything and always found something good even in a bad situation. She was the kind of person you would never see sad or upset about anything. On the other hand Claire was short compared to both of us, had dirty blond hair and sea blue eyes. She was the one who was always full of gossip. She knew about anybody and everybody. You could never get bored talking to her. She knew all the 'who's dating who' and 'who's dumped who'. She was basically the newscaster of our school and the social butterfly.

The three of us walked down the hall and people moved away to make a way for us. We were like 'The Click' you'd see in movies. Cliche life, I know.

I came to a halt when I saw my boyfriend, Josh. He had a smirk on his lips, his blond hair falling on his forehead just above his electric blue eyes. Coming closer he wrapped his arms around my waist and pressed his lips on mine, kissing him back I wrapped my arms around his broad shoulders.

You must be thinking what kind of a girl i am starting it in the school corridors infront of everyone,
But believe me when i say i'm still a virgin. No seriously. I do hang out with him and stuff but never done 'IT'

Its like i am just not ready for it. I want to lose my virginity to someone who I truly love. I do have a boyfriend but he's more of a family friend. He's the son of my father's business partner and we had to date for the business ties to stay strong.

The thing is that we show off more than what we do. We had to be together as he was the sexy, popular jock of school and I was the pretty and popular girl. Not bragging or anything.

I pulled away from him smiling slightly.

"Hey babe, you look gorgeous." He said in a husky voice.

"Thanks." I replied blushing lightly.

The bell rang making me pull away from him completely.

"Well, looks like I gotta go." I said running a hand through my hair.

"Okay, see you later Summer." He replied giving me another short departing kiss.

My first class was Psychology. I've always loved this subject . In Fact I wanted to be a pshychologist.
I hurriedly grabbed my book and ran towards my class. Yes, i was very good at running with heels. Heels always makes me concentrate more.
I greeted my professor, a very classy man i must say. Like every other person at this school he was also a very rich and accomplished man.
I took a seat at the first row with Claire.
The class started and no one was paying attention except me. The thing is everyone here thinks that they're fathers are rich so they'll automatically get rich by getting their parents money to without working hard. So no one really concentrates and tries to actually learn something.

Its a fact that I like to party, hang out with friends, do shopping but at the same time i study too. You must think im some sort of a retarded person but i actually love studying. I want to do something BIG. Make my father proud. Or more importantly, make my mother proud...