Party

Note: If you don't like boy on boy leave now.

!!WARNING!!  May contain some sexy scenes.

This is also a furry boy on boy. Hope you enjoy

Mac was getting ready to go to a party because his friends begged him to. Mac was a wolf, all black and white paws. Mac put on a Black Veil Brides shirt on and black skinny jeans and a bandanna. Mac walked out the door to see Leah and Liz. Leah was a white wolf with bright blue eyes. Liz was a grey wolf with bright green eyes. "Are you ready Mac" Liz said wagging her tail. "Yeah I'm ready" Mac said sighing. "Come on Mac. It will be fun" Leah said also wagging her tail. "That's what you said last time." Mac said getting in the back of Leah's car.

The tree of the arrived to the party and all got some beer. Mac sat down. A male yelled out "TIME TO PLAY THE GAME" Mac got up and sat with the girls. "What are we going" Mac asked Leah. "We are playing 25 minutes in Heaven." Leah said wagging her tail happily . Mac eyes widen. 'oh crap. Not this again' Mac said to himself. A hat with number was being passed around. "Pick a number and whoever has the other number will be you partner for 25 minutes. '3 my lucky number' Mac said again to himself. Girls and Girls went. Boy and boys went. And Boys and Girls went. 'Of cores Liz and Leah got each other. I got a boy.......NO!!! ' Mac yelled in his head. The two boys went to a room.

I know it was short but tell me what you think of it!! Hope you all liked it