Chapter 1- My life.

Hey my name is Gracie and I'm living with my nan.
I've been living with my nan since I was 3 and I don't even know why. By the way I'm 5. Any way enough about my family for a moment let me tell you a bit more about me.
My name's Gracie
My birthday's on the 15th of June
I have a little brother Max (he's so annoying)
I live with my nan
I was born in 2003
I will be 6 this year
I did go to school but I don't any more because oh well it doesn't matter
And I have one true friend: Isobelle x
Any way back to the story.
I love living with my nan as I get what I want when I want it, she make dilish dinners and she's just plain awesome. I really want to go back to school but last year when I started primary school all of my "friends" picked on me just because I live with my nan. I don't have a Grandad, he died the year before I was born. Life is so unfair why do people have to die. If no one died then more family's would be happy and not so stressed. My nan has seemed stressed for as long as I've been alive I think it was my Grandad's death that did that to her. I don't know how he died and I do not dare to ask incase she gets even more upset and stressed as she already is. I still wish I know why I am living with my nan. Shorly my parents didn't put me up f f for adoption. I don't have many memories of my mum and dad all I have is one picture of when we went camping when I was 2 and oh look what I've just found its a note from my mum. It says "hey babe hope you enjoy staying at nannies we both miss you so much but we will always look over you every day and night from up here love you mummy and daddy. S s so their d d dead. Wow live just got even more better (not).