Prologue

Be careful what you wish for

In Valentura's palace, there was a girl laying on her bed. She has pale skin and a weak body. Her room was plain. It almost looks like a hospital because she's surrounded by white. She coughed and coughed, and every time she did that, her chest tightened. Every inch of her body was in pain. She wanted to call for help, but all she could do was sob. She's silently crying because of unbearable pain.

She can't stand or shout for help. All she could think right now was to end her life. She can't take the pain anymore. She's tired feeling of this pain every time she wakes up.

Before she took her final breath, she thought about her wish that she'd been wanting to grant since she was young, and this time she really meant it with her pure heart

"I want to be free."

.

.

.

.

Sa isang ospital naman ay may isang babaeng na nasa pinaka dulong silid. Walang ibang maririnig doon kundi ang mahinang electric fan at ang mahinang aircon.

Mahina ang katawan nyang nakahiga sa kama. Hindi nya kayang igalaw ang daliri nya dahil sa bawat galaw nya ay syang pagsakit ng buo nang katawan.

Tinitigan nya ang kisame nyang kulay puti. Walang kahit anong ibang kulay sa loob ng kwarto nya kundi puti maliban na lang sa kulay pula nyang laso na nasa gilid ng kama nya.

Tunog ng machine ang maririnig sa loob. She wanted to live. She's fighting for her life. She knew she can survive this but her body is giving up.

She cried because she knows as much as she want to live her body can't

She close her eyes and said her wish multiple times.

'I want to live'

'I want to live'

'I want to live'

'I want to live'

'I want to live'

'I want to live'

And with that she close her eyes as darkness eat her.

'Reasons Why Copyright © 2022Stupidawtor. All rightsreserved. The story is published subject to the conditions shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in a whole or apart, in any manner, with or without the written consent of the copyright law. If I discovered that you have used copyrighted material, the copyright owner may bring legal actions against the other party who had plagiarized the material. You could pay legal costs. If you become aware of any used of the copyrighted material from the Author, please personally message me on this account. Thank you.

This is a work of fiction. Names, Characters, Businesses, places, events, locals, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME

This story isn't perfect so please don't expect too much.