*Chapter 2*

>•~𑁍~•<

It was currently 23:37 and Sonia knocked on Y/n's door. They opened the door to greet Sonia. "Okay now lets go." She quickly said as Y/n narrowed their eyebrows. "But its only 23:37?" They asked. "In the Novoselic Kingdom you are always 13 minutes earlier than the time you arranged." She said as she smiled sweetly. "13 minutes earlier... noted." They said as they took out their notebook to write it down.

"Let's go now." She said as she grabbed their hand and dragged them away. They sneaked around the building and went out. But the butler noticed Sonia and approached her. "Princess Sonia, you shouldn't be going out that late. Where are you headed anyways?" He asked. "Please do not tell my parents about this, but I wanted to go outside with the guest. We will be back in approximately 1 hour, I promise." She told the butler who just sighed and nodded. "...be careful, okay? Your majesty will be really mad if they found out about it." He said as she nodded greatfully. "Thank you so much!" She said as the two of them continued sneaking off.

"So Sonia... where are we going anyways?" They asked as Sonia turned at them surprised. "You actually just called me Sonia. Whenever I tell that to other people, they add the 'Princess' anyways. I am so happy!" She said as she smiled brightly. "I want you to treat me like any other person, okay? I would love that." Y/n nodded,"Sure." 
She continues to drag them around a small forest until they arrived at a river. The river wasn't really big, it was approximately 2 meters wide (6'7) and 20 centimeters (8 inches) deep.

"Y/n, I want to walk in the river a bit. Do you want to join me?" She asked. Y/n agreed as they both took out their shoes and stepped into the cold water. During all that, Sonia was smiling happily as she walked around a bit. "If we follow the river upwards the stream, we will arrive near the castle grounds. Do you want to walk together?" She asked. "Sure, it sounds good to me."

They took their shoes and walked in the river. 'She looks so amazing in the moon's light. A royalty indeed', they thought as they kept their eyes on the Princess in front of them. They took a deep inhale of the smell from the nature around them. It smelled pretty clean unlike the busy cities that they lived in. Sonia noticed that and spoke up,"I like the smell of nature." She said. "Me too. The place where I come from, it's not as good as here. It feels refreshing."

"I am sorry, I never asked from which country you're from. In general, I do not know anything about you. If you want to, could you tell me something about you?" Sonia asked, curiously as they nodded. "Yeah sure. So uhm.. I'm from Germany and I'm an only child... I like playing video games and well, I have my own site as a journalist." They gave quick informations about themselves as Sonia nodded, smiling as always.

"Germany, huh? I can speak German too." She said. "Wait really?" They asked as she nodded. "I can speak 30 different languages fluently and German is a part of it." "30 different languages??" They said in shock as she nodded. "Wow... and I was proud about being able to speak English fluently..." She just giggled in response as they continued to walk in the river. "And what about you?" Y/n asked them. "Are you collecting informstion for your site or just because you're curious?" She asked. "A little bit of both. Like, I'm curious but to 99% some of the information is going to be on my site as well. Only the non-personal ones, of course." They answered.

Sonia hummed as she thought about what kind of information she should say. "Well, I speak 30 languages... did you know that I can control a tank? It is something normal here since elementary schools already teach that." "Tanks???" Y/n asked, shocked. "Like really *those* tanks?" "Yes indeed. It is something normal for us. Every elementary school kid to every adult knows how to control a tank." 'Wow... that could be because they want to protect their country if they need to? But elementary school kids? I dont know if that is necessary', they took notes inside their head.

"I also like the occult." She said. "The occult? That's an interesting choice, but kinda understandable." Sonia's eyes lit up,"Really?? You think so too?? Then I shall share all my knowledge about the occult with you!"

>•~𑁍~•<

I love Sonia
-Nova