Arc 2-5 I LOVE YOU TO DEATH

Arc 2-5

"Goddess!" Patrick enthusiastically waved his hands up in the air to get Meng Smith's attention which doesn't disappoint him because mengmeng waved her hands to greet him back.

"Patrick dude what are you doing!" Gerone scolded him which makes the young patrick pout and give him a 'hump!' then ignore him.

"I'm calling my goddess isn't it obvious?" He sassed while naively shouting his goddess name.

Nash want to beat this foolish friend of him but choose to just shut him up by covering patrick's mouth by his huge hand.

"Uhmmp!..Le..t..meh— hummmp!"

"Can you lower your voice?! You're calling for a freaking zombies if you keep on shouting like a mad man dude!" Francis reprimanded.

Patrick immediately behave himself but still pouted feeling aggravated.

Chen Meng meng who's watching them with great interest chuckled at this interesting scenario playing in front of her.

When they all arrived in front of Chen Meng meng, Gerone, the leader of their group approached Chen Meng meng with his friendly smile.

"Hi! You're Meng Smith right? The university goddess?"

Chen Meng meng nod, not denying the claim that she's known as the university goddess because of the former Meng Smith's beauty and brain title.

"Are you really alone or you're with someone?" The talkative francis asked with great curiousity.

All of them were curious but what really makes them curious is that—why is she more beautiful now?! Can anybody really be more beautiful with this kind of era they were now experiencing?

Well...maybe yes?

Maybe because when all they see were the hideous faces of zombies, they will now appreciate 'more' the beauty that each person possess? Ehh?

Yeah...maybe that's why.

They tried to reason but they know deep inside that the beauty that Meng Smith possess right now is the kind of beauty that's way too prone for obsession...too exotic for her watery doe-like eyes which drives one to protect her, a very dilecteble lips that tempted everyone for a kiss, a very small mole under her left eye which only added to her exotic charm.

Meng Smith is truly a goddess figure!

Chen Meng meng feign hostility before softly answered, "Yes I'm all alone..."

Gerone's group felt mengmeng's wariness but they can't blame her knowing that in this post-apocalypse period it's very natural to be vigilant and not to trust people in an instant.

The innocent one of their member, Patrick, didn't even picked up
Mengmeng's wariness so he shamelessly take a step forward and inched himself a little closer to his goddess.

Chen Meng meng let him be, knowing that patrick is as innocent as a lamb.

While gerone the leader cough to hide his embarrassment because of his members shamelessness.

"...i do have a bestfriend once—well if you can call somebody that left you behind as a friend.. well yeah", she softly added trying to win their sympathy which she succeeded without a doubt when she sees the sudden darkness that clouded their eyes.

Chen Meng meng smirk in satisfaction.

'Everyhthing is going according to plan'

Patrick worriedly glance at his goddess then asked, "Who's that heartless friend of yours goddess?"