|| P R O L O U G E ||

|| Warnings ||

•• In The Distant Past, ••

•• After The Chaos Of Iron And Flame Subsided, ••

•• Many Creatures Baked By The Witches ••

•• Scattered Across The World. ••

•• Among Them Were The Six. ••

•• Six Cookies, Graced With Soul Jam Of The Purest Kind. ••

•• Wise And Powerful, They Rallied Others To Their Cause. ••

•• As Kings And Queens, They Ruled The Cookies, ••

•• Bringing In A Golden Age Of Peace And Prosperity. ••

•• But This Age Was Not Fated To Last. ••

•• A Harbringer Of Darkness Appeared ••

•• And Let Shadow And Evil Infest The Land. ••

•• And Once More, The World Erupted Into Chaos. ••

•• But The Six Cookie Heros, Guardians Of Peace, Have Risen. ••

•• Twilight Falls, And The War For The Cookies' Destiny ••

•• Has Begun. ••

"What a horrible sight ... " White Lily Cookie cooed lightly in fright.
Everyone at the moment was running down the darkened broken halls, that once were at peace, but now we're being disturbed by the endless destruction from outside. "The whole place is covered in Cookie crumbs!" Hollyberry Cookie stated sternly. The falling pieces from the walls should've fallen on us, and crumbled us to pieces if they were large enough, but as if luck were on our side, non of the large pieces fell onto us. Only the smallest ones fell, seeming to only startle me out of the rest of the group. "Foul sticky cream ... the stench of burnt butter in the air .. " Dark Cacao Cookie muttered in a hasty voice, looking to be ready to slash at something with his sword. "What on Earthbread is going on here?!" Golden Cheese Cookie called, looking around at the unstable hall.

"Dark Enchantress Cookie has declared war on the Vanilla Kingdom." Pure Vanilla Cookie told us all in a soft but stern voice.
"The Cookie who has brought the Cake Monster army into our Lands?" Dark Cacao Cookie quizzed, needing to confirm which Cookie were talking about. "Correct." Pure Vanilla Cookie confirmed for him. "Then where were you to not noticed she attacked earlier?" I called to him, almost being blocked out from the loud sounds of crumbling walls. "She attacked while I was occupied elsewhere." Pure Vanilla Cookie explained with guilt lacing in his voice for probably not noticing this earlier. "Hah!" Hollyberry Cookie chuckled. "One's flour must be hard for such a brazen strike!" She stated with confidence, already wanting to take on Dark Enchantress Cookie. "We must find Dark Enchantress Cookie as soon as possible." Pure Vanilla Cookie concluded. "Let's make haste!" He called as we all continued running down the unstable hallway.