Chapter 1: the way in

It was a quiet day for Lucas while he was sitting in his room playing with his mini basket ball hoop he has on his wall, when he heard the doorbell. "Who's there?" Asked Lucas, confused. "It's me silly! Let me in! I have something cool to show you!"

He opens the door as he saw his friend, Leah waving at him vigorously. "I heard that going into scary facility's is a huge trend now! We should go in one! I heard it from my friend sarah who got trapped in one!" Leah said with excitement.

"I dunno..if Sarah got trapped in there it might not be safe for us to go in one..people have been so worried about them that it's on the news!" Lucas said, frightened. "If we go in we might get trapped too!" Lucas then started to worry about Sarah and Anaya, hoping they were alright. "Let's just go, it's very cold out here too! You never let me in." Leah said, annoyed. "O-oh..right! Sorry-" Lucas said while apologizing. "Okay! Let's go!" Leah then proceeded to grab lucas's arm and ran to the facility. Running through traffic, through trees, this facility was far! But they finally got to it. Transfurify remastered.

"This was bigger than expected.." Lucas said, amazed while Leah was amazed too. "I know right! Hold on, let me take a picture for Sarah and Anaya!" Leah said. "But Sarah hasn't responded to us in awhile..you sure?" Lucas said, worried. "Yes I'm sure!" Leah responded.

"Let's just go in tough guy!" Leah said, then hugged him close. "Don't call me that." Lucas said, annoyed.

And then they walk in, not knowing "the dangers Anaya and **SARAH** went through.