Playing a trick on Kai

Written April 25 2015

Edited January 6 2020

Hehe a fun short one shot of fluff~

"Neh Aichi, do you want to have some fun?"

Miwa asked as he playfully nudged the blue haired boy who was sitting beside him with his elbow.

"Sure, what do you have in mind Miwa?"

The younger boy asked the blond, sapphires sparkling with curiosity as he wondered what his friend was planning.

"You see Kai over there sleeping?"

The smaller boy nodded as his gaze travelled towards the brunette who had fallen asleep with a black and white cat, soundly sleeping on his lap .

"Yeah, why'd you ask?"

Aichi whispered softly, sapphires looking back towards the blond.

"Yeah, and I know that he has a thing for you?"

"A thing? He has something he wants to give me?"

The blue haired boy asked, tilting his head slightly to the side in confusion as he wondered why the older teen would actually want to give him something.

A sigh emitted from the blond as he face palmed himself at the younger boy's comment.

"No...... That's not what I meant Aichi....."

"It's not? Then what did you mean?"

The smaller of the two questioned in confusion.

"I meant that he has feelings for you"

The blond whispered with a sly grin, causing a deep shade of scarlet to manifest upon the blue haired boy's face.

"F-feeling for me?..... "

The smaller boy asked in shock, the blond nodded, his grin growing wider from seeing Aichi's reaction.

"Yep, I can easily see that your cute charm has affected Kai"

The smaller boy quickly shook his head, not believing Miwa's statement at all.

"No! there's no way that Kai would like me, he barely even talks to me"

The blue haired boy whispered softly in disbelief. Grey pools flickered with amusement as the blond watched the younger.

"Oh really? I've known Kai for years, I know him better than he even knows himself"

"......"

Aichi was silent as his sapphire gaze trailed towards the brunette, his blush darkening when he looked at his sleeping face before he turned back to look at the blond.

"There's just no way though...."

Aichi whispered softly, a slight trace of sadness was laced within his voice.

"I know how you can find out for sure Aichi"

The blond as he winked at the younger boy.

"How....... It's not that I really want to know.... I'm just curious....."

The blond suppressed a silent snicker, he could easily read through the younger boy who was twiddling his thumbs together nervously.

"All you need to do is......"

Sapphires widened and Aichi's cheeks flushed as he listened to what Miwa had whispered into his ear.

"T-there's no way I can to that!"