Chapter 2

In the morning,

Junhyung sends Hyunseung early.

In class, Hyunseung writes a paper and smiles to himself with his beautiful face. Felix felt very strange.

"what's wrong with you?" felix asked.

"After this, it's a science subject, right? Not history?" Hyunseung said.

"Yes. Don't you like history? Or are you not interested in the new teacher?"

"No, that's not it."

At the same time, the female students clapped and shouted loudly.

"Mr. Swag is here !!" said all the male students except felix. He just laughed.

"What? !!" Hyunseung was shocked and put his head on the table.

"I'll be your science teacher today, your teacher told me to do the work." Junhyung said.

"Stupid ... why my husband? !!" Hyunseung murmured.

Paper is given and passing the paper backwards. Junhyung smiled seeing his wife's face look bored and restless in the back. All students are happily start doing work. Hyunseung also doing his work. As they're doing their work, Junhyung walks around the classroom and pretends to see students doing work.

Junhyung went towards Hyunseung's desk. Without the blonde realizing it, Junhyung was behind him.

"Write nicely, Jang Hyunseung. Like this ..." Junhyung hugged him from behind and pretended to help him write while holding his hand. Hyunseung's face looked confused because of his husband's actions in front of Felix. Felix chuckled slightly as his eyes glanced in their direction.

"Yes, like that." Junhyung said. Hyunseung just kept quiet and continued to do his work without hearing Junhyung's words.

Meanwhile,

All students silently do their work and Junhyung still wants to flirt with his wife.

"Jang Hyunseung, why are you so beautiful?" Hyunseung suddenly look at him but then ignores and continued writing. The students laughed at him.

A few hours later,

"I am done!" "me too!"

Other students are ready and submitting their work.

After that, Hyunseung was done with his work and went to Junhyung's table to submitted it.

"I'm ready, teacher." said Hyunseung. Junhyung nodded and smiled at him. Hyunseung rolled his eyes and went back to the table in the back.

"yahh, Jang Hyunseung, what are you doing? Is it true that men have ovaries?" Junhyung said with chuckles.

All the students in the class laughed out loud including Felix. Hyunseung shook his head at his husband's evil behavior.

On the way home,

Hyunseung opened the door of the house but it was locked.

"Hey, be patient. The key is with me." Junhyung said. He unlocked and when it opened Hyunseung went straight in and went up to his room and locked the door. Junhyung can still laugh at his angry wife.

"Damn it! He's flirting with me in class! He's embarrassing me in front of students and my friends!" said Hyunseung in his room and lay on the bed.

A few minutes later, Junhyung went upstairs to Hyunseung's room and knocked on his door.

"Hyunseung? Yeobo? Are you still angry?"

"shut up."

"Don't be angry. I'm sorry. Let's eat. You must be hungry, right?"

"I am full."

"Full? I haven't seen you eat either. Felix told me you didn't eat."

"I'm not hungry."

"okay, I ate alone."

Hyunseung got up and opened the door and looked at Junhyung's face with angry sharp eyes.

"Sorry. hehe." Junhyung said. Hyunseung nodded and went down.

"Your behavior in class just now really made me angry!" Hyunseung is angry.

"What else do you want? You challenged me yesterday. Don't be angry, you'll get old quickly."

"Shut up! Eat that!"

Junhyung rubbed Hyunseung's head while eating because he wanted to make him happy. Hyunseung chuckled slightly and smiled.

"Finally, you smile." Junhyung said.

"Shut up and eat." Hyunseung replied. So, Junhyung followed his advice and ate.

Night, Junhyung slept in the living room again. she is still afraid that Hyunseung is still embarrassed after their wedding to sleep together.

"Jun, take this blanket. You must be cold."

"Can you ... put it for me?"

Hyunseung rolled his eyes and placed the blanket towards Junhyung.

"Good night! Get up early tomorrow!" Junhyung said. Hyunseung nodded.

"good night." Hyunseung replied.

The next day,

"yeay! today is a sports subject!" said Felix.

"Mr. Yoon is coming late." Hyunseung added.

Hyunseung and Felix walk out and go to the university field.

Female students begin to be active and ready. They screamed and rejoiced.

"Woah! Mr. Yong is coming!" said Felix.

"What?!!" Hyunseung was surprised to see his husband coming to the field.

"I will be your sports teacher today. Your teacher told me to." Junhyung said.

Male students cheered while female students shouted for joy.

"yahhh!! Junhyung! Did you plan all this ?! Ah, I mean ... Mr. Yong, are you a sports teacher too?" said Hyunseung while correcting his words to say.

"Yes, I'm a sports teacher too. Your teacher, Mr. Yoon, told me to do it." Junhyung replied.

A few minutes later,

They started playing sports and exercising. Felix is ​​excited and having fun because of his favorite subject. Hyunseung, on the other hand, felt sad because he met his husband again in many subjects.

When they got home, Hyunseung sat on the couch and thought.

"You're not mad at me anymore, Hyunseung?" Junhyung asked.

"No. I'm not mad at you anymore."

"Why? It's fun because I'm in every class?"

"Yes." Hyunseung answered and rolled his eyes.

"Don't rolled your eyes. One more thing, I'll be a history class teacher only after this, okay? I hope you're okay without me in other subjects." Junhyung said.

"At least we're the same place." Hyunseung replied. Junhyung nodded and smile.

Junhyung took Hyunseung's hand and placed it towards his cheek.

"There's only one thing I want to ask. But only tomorrow." Junhyung said. Hyunseung nodded.

At night,

After they finished dinner, they just sat quietly on the couch and didn’t say anything because they felt sleepy.

"I think we should sleep. It's already late night." said Hyunseung.

"It's still 8 p.m." Junhyung replied.

"Hm ... okay. But, you married me for what? and ... why? You must feel guilty, right?" said Hyunseung.

"No. In the beginning I married you, I felt guilty but now I don't. Because I'm already in love with you, Hyunseung."

Junhyung kissed Hyunseung's head and held his hand and they go to sleep together on the couch.