2. Her pain - His love

Lets start

Scene start with fateh sitting outside thinking about tejo  tears flow down from his eyes
It is been 5 years now their marriage. Even after 5 years of their marriage he was still unsuccessful to bring her back from her past and pain. He can feel her suffering everyday from the depression since 6 years.

He knew her from clg days he was her neighbour and also her senior in the same clg they studied. His father and her father both are close friends but they never meet each other because tejo completed her schooling from boarding school.

Fateh closed his eyes thinking about their past.

Flashback

Fateh was sitting in the clg campus with his friends suddenly his eyes fell on a girl who was entering in the clg gate with her friends talking with them and laughing on something. Her face revealed its tejo.He got mesmerised looking at her. He looks at her without blinking. His heart started to beat fast just with her one glance
His lips slowly curl into smile looking at her. 
He also didn’t knew when he started to admire her from far

His trance broke when one of his friends shake him bring him back fateh looks at his friends irritatedly then again tried to looks at her but alas she left from there long back

Fateh returned back from clg he was smiling thinking about tejo.
He was surprised to see her as his neighbour. Soon his admiration turned into love. They meet each other occasionally but never talked with each other tejo often comes to their house to meet mahi. He used to see her from far.
Whenever there was power cut in their colony fateh used to correct it. Fateh does the work gladly to see her once. Because he used to go her house whenever there was any Power cut.

He just knew her as his neighbours and his junior in clg.
She was a intelligent student in clg and famous also because of her personality and innocent. He used to follow her secretly without her knowledge sometime called in landline just to hear her voice she used to being irritated because of his phone calls because whenever he called her he never talked anything just silently listened her talks. He used to laugh sometime hearing her innocent curses why he call if he doesn't want to say anything idiot, duffer, monkey and all.
Slowly slowly he started to feel for her more day by day increased for her only not because of her look nor her wealth but because of her innocence smile.

One day fateh was with one of his close friend. Fateh was looking at tejo from far. His friend looks at him irritatedly

His friend : If you love her so much... Then why are you not  propose her.

Fateh : I will propose her very soon.

His friend : I hope so that day come soon.

Fateh give a smile

One day when he was returning home after meeting with his friends he saw tejo hugging a boy. She was so close to him tejo was saying I love you to him and the boy also replied the same.
By seeing them fateh can feel they love each other truly.

His heart crushed looking at her he felt pain in his heart. He immediately left from there unable to see any more. He cried thinking about her how much he loves her. He was unable to believe that she was not his but belongs to someone else. He cried for hours

After that day Fateh always used to see them together. Whenever he saw them he can see their pure love for eachother. It pained him a lot seeing his love with someone else she was not in his destiny. He tried to control his feelings for her but it never happened.

Many time tejo used to come home late because of her work and meeting secretly with sanjay. Her father always got tensed because of that they both fight many times. Rupy blamed himself thinking he never give her the proper attention because of his workload. He knows about tejo's and sanjay's relationship but didn’t said anything to tejo.

Slowly days are passing but fateh's love for tejo never decreased but increased more day by day he just silently watched her from far.

One day fateh saw tejo in a messy state in the road walking like a lifeless body. She was so lost in herself that she doesn't noticed a car was coming that side. He saves her in neck of time.

He takes her with him home but she was blabbering something with herself ' he will come he promised me he will take me with him '.

After that she was unconscious fateh takes her home in his arms
When he comes in sandhu house with tejo. Rupy hurriedly comes to them with worried face fateh makes her lay on the bed

Rupy thanked fateh to bring her back home safely
Fateh got to know everything he can feel her pain

With each passing day tejo became so broken and distressed she started to behave rudely with everyone. She was so much engrossed in her sorrow and pain that she start to neglect her work. She felt so miserable. Directors also refused to work with her or give her any project because of her behaviour and lack of concentration towards work.
She was living her life in full depression just with only a thought why Sanjay left her without saying anything to her.

Fateh always observed her he felts unable to bear seeing her like this so broken so helpless the girl who was bubbly cheerful now became like a stone heart living her life like a curse.
His heart pricked to see her like this he didn’t know to end her pain or her sufferings with which right he wants to help her but he couldn’t able to do so right now in this situation

Scene end

To be continued