Chapter 11

Hey guys!!!!
Starting with the Moran Tale.

Recap
Monami traps Ramu. Karan proved innocent.

So let us start with the story.💕❣️

Bhatra Sir- Par aap dono ko khi jane ki jarurat nhi hai.

Everyone was confused.

Madhuri Ma'am- Tum dono yahi ruk rahe ho. Cadets ko Medical trainning dene ke liye.

Bhatra sir- Cadets ko tum dono jese kaabil medical students aur undercover agent ki jarurat hai. I want you both to stay here for them.

Sid- Ma'am/Sir hum ready hai. (in excitement)

Monami just nodded. Everyone was happy after this announcement. The happiest people were sid, Sanju and .....Think guys

__________________________________________
Time skips tonight

Everyone was about to sleep in their particular rooms. Monami went to the infirmary to check the stock of drugs. While Sanju was returning from the Mess with water bottles to her room.

 While Sanju was returning from the Mess with water bottles to her room

Sanju- Itna andhera kyu hai... Monami... Monami are you there??

Someone grabbed her by her waist and pulled her towards him. Is it a thief?? With this sudden action, they both fall onto the bed. To his action, Sanju reacted by pointing her gun at his waist. In the light of the moon, Sanju got a chance to see the face.

Sanju's POV
The pale crescent moon shone like a silvery claw in the night sky. In this night light, I saw a face. A face of my love an angular face: thin and without much flesh so that the bones are noticeable. He has a roman nose. He has eyes that pop out of his head like a frog. Long ears and Arched eyebrows. Narrow but Prominent jaw. He was my man. I was so lost in him. Lost in his love. Sanju... Sanju... His voice broke my trance.
POV ends.

Sid- Sanju... Sanju...

Sanju- Tum yaha ky kar rahe ho??

Sid- Tumhe milne aaya tha par shayad galti kardi aa ke (while making faces) Aaj tak sirf suna tha Every action has an equal and opposite reaction but aaj pheli bar experience bhi kar liya. All thanks to you...

 All thanks to you