Lil misunderstandings!

After breakfast you both headed for some shopping and although you didn't wanted anything but he insisted to buy you something!

At Gucci showroom:
Staff: Hi Mr. and Mrs. Taehyung! Please sit.

And then they started showing unique collection of their items.

Taehyung: nope nope nope! Show me something which is new and only one piece is made!

Staff: here!

Y/n: Taehyung! Not required... why ?????? 👀🙄
Taehyung: sshh! I want to gift it to my girlfriend. Help me out!

Y/n( made faces): oh... ho ho... ok! Tell me her likes ...preferences!

Taehyung: pretty simple but recently she outdid herself with sexy hot dress so I would like to buy something like that.

Y/n: ummhmm! Carry on...

Staff: try this! Ma'am..

Y/n: ( plain smile) its for his girlfriend , not me! 😏

Taehyung: ohhhhhh!!! 🤨
Staff smiled: sorry! But we all know its you! His girlfriend or his wife! If I say so 😂🤭

Taehyung smiled with his boxy eyes.
Taehyung:  clever!
Y/n, Now if you please go and change!

Y/n : ok! ☺️

Taehyung: perfect !♥️ Excuse me

Excuse me .. (to staff2) can you please bring latest diamond pendant and earrings from Tiffany!

Staff2: sure sir!

And with that your look was completed.

Taehyung came close to your ear and whispered" you look damn sexy in this! I wish... 🥵♥️"

You tilted your head and came close to his ears and whispered.." why to buy such expensive dress if atlast you will rip it apart! 😉🙈🤭"

Taehyung controlled his laugh!
Taehyung: someone's getting smarter day by day!

After shopping! It was evening and you both went to bar for enjoying your evening time.

It was a nice ambience bar with jazz music vibes.
Couples were dancing and grooving to the music. You felt shy when Taehyung holded your hands and invited your to dance!

Taehyung: come naa! 😄😄

Y/n: Ani ! Gwenchana... you go!! I will watch.
Taehyung: there are couple around me! You want me to dance alone among  them even when I have such a beautiful wife😉💕💖

Y/n: you go after that I will join.. is it fine? 

Taehyung: fine! Watch me out...

With that he started dancing alone and caught everyone's attention like this~~~~