~Chapter 5~

(At a nearby hotel in haysville) Why are we stopping here? Sarah asked as her father parked the car.
You said it was urgent! Lily snapped.
Yeah but it can wait till at least morning. I can't drive well in the dark. Sarah's father said with a small chuckle.
Sarah sighed.
She wanted to get in and out of haysville as soon as possible.
And this was the opposite of soon.
The group of four then walked in the hotel manager instantly recognizing them.
Sarah rose willis? He said in shock.
Yeah.. Sarah murmured annoyed that they had said her full name.
And Aurora Perez? The hotel manager said turning his head to Aurora who nodded.
And lily? He asked looking at Lily with a chuckle.
Lily nodded.
Just hand them there room key. Sarah's father snapped.
The manager then handed the girls there keys.
As they were walking away to there rooms Sarah overheard the conversation between her father and the hotel manager.
I can't believe you actually got them to come here! The manager said with a chuckle.
Its urgent bob. I wouldn't have asked her if it wasn't urgent. Her father argued.
What did she forget to clean her room? The manager said laughing a bit.
Its urgent! You know who deeply needs her back. And I want to keep the weasel pleased as long as possible. Her father snapped.
That's..understandable.. The hotel manager murmured as her father grabbed his hotel key and headed down the hall.
(Willys wonderland, that same night)
Willy paced back and forth in the main room next to the stage clearly nervous about something.
What's taking so long! I told him to bring her.. Willy murmured.
Why isn't she here yet!? Willy snapped.
Try to be patient sir.. Sarah lost you and her home all in one day. Cammy murmured.
Cammys right..this is very hard for her. Knighty said trying to calm Willy down.
If she is not here in another hour! I'm gonna massacre anyone who walks into this building! Willy growled looking at the clock.
11:59..

(with Sarah,Aurora and Lily)
I know right! Aurora said with a chuckle as Sarah and Lily laughed.
The three girls were each sharing stories of haysville and there past lives there.
To calm each other down about being here where there husbands died.
And then Raphael punched the guy straight in the face! Aurora said with a chuckle.
If I were him I would have done the same thing. Sarah said with a chuckle.
Raphael was a good guy.. Lily murmured.
Shame he died the way he did.. Lily murmured.
Now its my turn! Sarah said with a chuckle.
Okay this is the story of when he bought me that nice blue mustang on Christmas. Sarah said with a chuckle.
It was Christmas day and I had bought him this really nice watch. Sarah began.
The gold one? Lily asked.
Yep same one. Sarah murmured.
Nice. Aurora murmured.
And he had promised that he would buy me a nice car. Of course I asked him what it would be but he said it was a surprise. Sarah murmured.
How romantic. Aurora said with a smile.
You two were the perfect couple. Its like you two were made for each other. Lily murmured.
Like Barbie and Ken.. Aurora murmured.
Sarah chuckled.
Then earlier that day he came back from getting "cigerates" and he told me that he had a surprise outside. Sarah murmured.
So he covered by eyes and led me to the garage. Sarah murmured.
He uncovered my eyes and I swear I smiled so wide.. Sarah murmured.
A blue mustang. Brand new. In our garage. Sarah said with a fond smile.
So sweet. Aurora said with a smile.
He even let me test drive it in the parking lot of Willys. Sarah said.
So you do have fond memories there? Lily teased.
Yeah.. Just..
Not many. Sarah murmured.
What about you Lily? What was your fondest memory with Arthur? Sarah asked.
Well.. He did once buy me a kitten. Lily murmured.
Oh I got to hear this! Aurora said with a smile.
Okay okay.. Lily murmured.
Well it was my birthday.. Lily began.
I thought he had forgot..but turns out he didn't. He came in with a small box. It had holes in it witch was suspicious to me. Lily murmured.
And I opened it and there was a little white kitten.. With a pink bow on its neck. It was perfect. Lily murmured.
We named him Yoyo. Lily murmured.
Whatever happened to him? The cat I mean? Aurora asked.
Yeah.. It seems like one minute he was here the next he was gone. Sarah murmured.
He died shortly after Arthur died.. Lily murmured.
Doctors could never figure out why. Lily murmured wiping her eyes.
He probably died of a broken heart. Sarah murmured.
Yeah..cats grieve too. Aurora murmured.
Now come on ladies.. Sarah murmured.
Lets get some sleep. We have a big day tomorrow. Sarah murmured.

If only they knew..

-end of chapter.