𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗲

FALLING

We're FALLING!!

HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!

We were just at the grocery store 5 minutes ago!

_______________________

5 minutes ago before it all happened...

| Mahiru Pov: FlashBack |

Kuro was lazing around as usual and playing video games and I was cleaning the apartment.

"Kuro do you wanna go shopping with me?" I asked as i put the vacuum where it was.

"That's troublesome to do..." Kuro replies as he continue playing his game.

"Well, you have no other just to come with me then!" I say with a smile on my face as i grab his wrist and put on my shoes and left the apartment.

The sun was still out making Kuro forcefully transform into his cat form, i closed my apartment door and carried Kuro with me to go shopping.

We both have arrived at the grocery store and unfortunately we were stopped by the grocery store's security guard by saying,

"No pets allowed."

I glance at Kuro in a worried expression before replying to the security guard,

"This is my stuff toy."

I sweat drop at my own response as i couldn't just leave Kuro behind and get abducted by someone i don't know.

"I deeply apologies for my assumption, do please enter."

I entered the grocery store and hop on to the escalator, I let out a deep sigh.
Kuro stared at me, without me even noticing he was staring at me.

I grab a cart and place Kuro in the shopping cart, i push the shopping cart to the first aisle to buy some ingredients for their dinner.

"Kuro can you transform into your human form?" I questioned as i look around and saw no windows for the sunlight to hit.

"No.. that's too troublesome.." Kuro muttered under his breath as he yawned staring at the first aisle they entered was vegetables.

There are three people who walk in with their shopping cart, Kuro lay still on the shopping cart.

Mahiru who left his shopping cart from the side as he pick some vegetables and place them all in the shopping cart.

After i finished picking some vegetables in the vegetable aisle, i push my cart to the cup noodle aisle.

"Kuro which one do you want?" I ask as i look around and saw no one except for him and Kuro there.

"Do you want to spicy one or the non-spicy one?" I ask as i looked around the aisle.

"The non-spicy one.." Kuro mumbled as he pointed at the cup noodle he wants.
"I want all of them.."

"We can't have all of them, we have to leave some for the others Kuro." I response as i only pick five of them and place them in the cart.

Kuro hugged the cup noodle that i place beside him on the seat.

All of a sudden a my body was glowing, I widen my eyes in shock and was about to tell Kuro.
But he was also glowing, just like him.

"What is happening?!" I mumbled as i look over to Kuro who was almost vanishing in my sight making me widen my eyes.

I quickly move my way to Kuro and hug him as i hope that we don't get seperated.

_________________________

544 WORDS.