Smut for shippers

3rd person POV:

Shinita had walked into Kai's room and locked the door behind him. "Get out sleep demon" Shinita had pinned him to the bed. "what was that love?" Kai's face was red. Shinita started to kiss his neck while looking for his sweet spot when he did find his sweet spot Kai moaned loud. Loud so there parents started banging on the door but he didn't care he started to unbuckle his belt "What if my dad breaks the door down?" Shinita chuckled "I have my Quirk" He had got undressed and then undressed Kai. "Damn Kitty you have a beautiful body~" Shinita had smacked Kai's Ass causing them to whimper. Shinita  had bit Kai's neck all over the place causing Kai to Moan after he kept biting his sweet spot. "Ahhh!~ Master!~" Kai covered his mouth once he said that Shinita bit down harder and started to line up with his entrance.

~ Outside of the door~ 

Bakugo: What the Hell is that Kai!?

Kirishima: Oh  my god...

Shinsou: Why today?

Kaminari: That's my child alright

Bakugo: I'm going to break down this door!!

Kirishima: No I can pick lock it but lets see how far they go first...

3rd person POV:

Shinita had pushed in to Kai letting him Adjust to the size lucky for Shintia he had his bag and took out a Vibrator and put it in Kai while fucking him "Ahh!~ Master!~ Gah!~" Shinita started to speed up while Kai started to bleed a bit (Kai is trans he went to female to male so he has a budussy) Shinita was ramming faster and faster sometime harder causing the bed to shake and the sound of there skin pounding sound like 👏👏over and over again after like 2 hours bakugo burst the door down.

Kai: I quickly covered up the vibrator still in me I cuddled up against Shinita Moaning just loud enough so only he could hear me "Ah~ Ah~" Is all he could hear.

Bakugo: WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU! FUCKING MY SON!?

Shinita: I slipped on my boxers and shorts from my bag I was finer then my parents so I smiled and the got up out of the bed "Nothing but you son might be moaning because~" I turned the Vibrator to Max causing Kai to Moan Louder "AH!~" I saw Kirishima in shock my dad squealing and my Papa was shocked also.

Bakugo: TURN IT OFF!

Kirishima: Just turn it off please

Shinsou: Do it turn it off NOW
Kaminari: Please Turn it off.

Shintia: I turned it off and got it out of him he was panting loud I sighed 

- Ding Dong - 

All four off them: They are here get ready

Shinsou: I am taking this bag you don't need it right?

Shinita: I need it!

Shinsou: I looked in the bag to see toys and took it "I'm going to need it for your dad!"

Shinita: Okay Love you!

Kai: I got dressed and I was tired and when they were here I signed the letter to be in the dormas with Shinita till we are hero's "Done"

Shinita: "I'm done also" I can't wait to be with him in the dorm room with him but I still have to wait a week to move in right now so I'm just going to enjoy the time with him for now.