Chapter 1

"Come here, Carter~" Ethan said, pulling down their underwear. As carter saw Ethan's tuna fish wet stanky pussy, carter wanted to taste it. Carter bit his lip in anticipation, his 7" string bean cock and ball's hardening by the second. He wanted them, and he wanted them NOW. But Ethan knew that, they knew that their musty dusty crusty rusty beta male boyfriend was in heat and needed that stinky fish puss. "Yes, m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-mommy." Carter said looking up at them needingly. Ethan smirked as they slowly and cringyly took off their shirt and placed on the floor. Carter, already naked, was clearly aroused and was drooling at the sight of their stinky fishy hairy disgusting puss puss. Ethan sat on Carters lap and smiled "Are you going to be a good boy for mommy?" Yes please just give it to me! As Carter pleaded for the gooey oozing slimy fish pussy. He wined as Ethan sat on his cock that was the size of an ant. "Ah~ I like that huh~?" Ethan announced and they started shitting all over Carter. Carter moaned as he grabbed a knife and started slashing at their stomach, after that he put the knife in Ethan's pussy and stated to twirled it around like twinkle toes, making little cuts and slashes, it was starting to piss, bleed and cum at the same time. Ethan moaned while this happened as they sung the Caillou theme song, Carter came violently in Ethan's fish pussy. "Shart in my mouth mommy." Carter moaned, Ethan smirked evilly. "Beg." Ethan demanded violently, carter complied. As Carter was chewing on Ethan's grainy, frothy, shit. Carter was pissing all over the bed and Ethan tried to get a sip of it but he was to late and he was dowsed in Carter's tart piss. Ethan smiled as he came all over Carter's cock, and soon Carter did the same. Carter is pregnant.

 Carter is pregnant