Morning...

The morning came.  A beautiful, blue sky. A cold wind. The sound of the rain against the window was peaceful, almost soothing.
Ado slowly walked into his small living room, a pair of glasses on his nose. He wore a plain white sweater over an old white button up shirt. His short hair was combed straight back. He stopped and took off the shoes by the door.
He made it to the kitchen and sat down at the counter. With his elbows resting on the wooden table, he looked out the window that stood next to him.
His brown eyes widened as the sight before him took shape. He watched the scene unfold. As if something wasn't already real, but now, this was. The boy was watching the rain patter against the windows of the house next to his own. It was raining lightly. It fell in a slow pattern.
The boy reached out with his right hand and gently pushed his left through the air. His fingers brushed the wet glass. Slowly moving them inwards.
He closed his eyes and tried to picture it. He wanted to see himself as a child again. Before he had met his parents. Before he knew that everything was different. Before he realized that no matter how much time went by, no matter how hard or easy he tried, things would never be normal for him.
Suddenly, his mind was filled with images of a little boy sitting alone at the dinner table. A smile on his face and his mother telling him stories.
“Your father and I loved each other very much.” She would say as she set the food before him, “I wish we could have lived forever. Your father and I could still go to sleep every night, and wake up together every day. We wouldn't need any money because you're our son and nothing will make me love you less. You will always be our best friend. You'll always feel safe around us, so don't worry about anything. We want you to be happy.”
That had been his life. Until one day.....