💜1💜

??: Y/n it's been late-night... How much will u study ???
Y/n: Mom I was about to sleep.
Yn's mom: Okay...
Yn's mom kiss her on her cheeks and said 'good night'.
Y/n: Good night mom

{A/n pov}
Time skip to morning. Hey! wake up! wake up sleepy head. (Shouted)
Yn: Who is barking in this early morning. (Said in sleep state)
A/n: Dam! I have no respect here. Hey! Wake up or else u will be late for school.
Yn slowly opens her eyes by rubbing her hands and stretching her body. Yn did her morning routine and get ready for school.

Time skip to school
A/n pov: Yn making her way to the school gate elegantly, and giving all her fellow friends a cute smile which they like the most and made her way towards her locker.
As she opened her locker she feel two strong-arm wrapped around her small waist, back hugging her. She left out an irritated sigh.
Y/n: How many times I have told u to keep ur filthy hands to yourself, Yoon Gwi-Nam "said in anger tone.
Gwi-Nam: Oh you... ur so breathtaking how can I keep my hands to myself.

 ur so breathtaking how can I keep my hands to myself

*Introduction*

Yoon gwi-nam is a fucking boy of the school. He has fuck most of the girls in the school, and also from other schools. He is dumb but all-female teachers are flat over him, so they promote him. And now his eye is on the most beautiful girl in this school a.k.a Yn.
"End of introduction"

A/n pov: Gwi-Nam pull Yn towards himself their body pressed against each other and it made Yn uncomfortable and by the time gwi-nam was thrown on the ground, it was none other than the student councils vice head, lee su-hyeok.

Su-hueok: Don't u dare to touch her or else the result won't be good.
A/n pov: Gwi-nam was about to get up and throw a punch at his face but he was held by his friends.
Gwi-Nam: I will see u punk. (he said glaring at su-hyeok and walking off to his class)
A/n pov: Su-hyeok turn to Yn, "are u ok ?" She give him nod reassuring smile which made the boy smile too. They both parted their way to their respective classes.

The class teacher come and greeted, and the student greeted her back. Yn was about to take her seat before she heard the teacher call her name and said, "Yn principal asked you to meet him in his office" so Yn make her way towards the principal office.
She could hear people talking from the office. She knocked and opened the door as she heard, "come in".
Y/n: Sir u called for me?
Principal: Ahh yes Yn. This is Mrs Kim and her son, Kim Taehyung.
A/n pov: Yn looked to her left side seeing a middle-aged woman and a boy behind the woman, she gave a bow of 90° which they returned with the same.

Principal: This is Yn Manoban. She is the head of student councils. Yn, Taehyung will be studying in our school from today and he will be in our classroom.

A/n pov: Yn nodded and looked at the boy who is behind his mother, still a bit shy, but when his eye met her. She give him a smile which he returned with a boxy smile that she found cute and lost in his beautiful eyes.

A/n: But she was taken back to reality when the principal called her name, "Yn come with me I want to tell you something"

A/n: But she was taken back to reality when the principal called her name, "Yn come with me I want to tell you something". She nodded as they come out of his office.

Principal: Yn I want u to take special care of Taehyung, he is not like others, you have been very careful with him.
Yn pov: I was confused... Why principal asked me to take special care of him. So I asked, " sir I didn't get.. Why u want me to take his special care ".
Principal: Yn he is different from another child.
Y/n: But I don't think he looks fit and fine. (She said with a sigh)
Principal: Yn he can't speak.
A/n pov: Yn widened her eye.
Principal: Now do u understand.
Y/n pov: I nodded my head. As I understood.

A/n pov: They made their way inside the office to see both mother and son talking. Mainly his mom talking and Taehyung nodding his head or showing thumps up.
Principal: Taehyung now u can go to your class, Yn, will be with u.
A/n pov: Taehyung nodded with a small smile form on his face.
Yn and Taehyung were going out of the office when Mrs Kim called in, she turn to face her.
Mrs Kim: Please take care of him.
Y/n : No worry Mrs Kim your son is in good hands.
A/n pov : With a bow to both principal and Taehyung's mother. Taehyung and Yn leave the office.
💜💜💜

To be continue ....

💜~By🥝kiwi💜