💜2💜

Y/n pov: when we both made our way to class, the whole time Taehyung was nibbling his lips and playing with his fingers, I found it cute😊.

(A/n pov)Both of them standing in front of the classroom as yn turn to Taehyung, "don't be nervous just stay beside me ok?"

(A/n pov)
Both of them standing in front of the classroom as yn turn to Taehyung, "don't be nervous just stay beside me ok?". Taehyung nodded in response he took a deep breath in and exhale as yn knocked on the door earning "come in" they both went inside everyone had their eye on Taehyung.
Teacher: Student today we have a new student please introduce yourself. ( Said smiling)
Yn's pov: Bit then I called the teacher, "Mam please can I talk to you for a moment" nodded in response. I and teacher went corner of the class after a few minutes we come back and the teacher smiled at Taehyung and directed me to introduce him.
Yn: Good morning everyone we have a new student today his name is Kim Taehyung, and he is a mute person. ( As I said whole class gasp started whispering loudly to each other )
Yn: "CLASS" ( shouted )
A/n pov: Yn shouted which make the teacher and Taehyung flinch and the whole class went silent.
Yn: If I see anyone troubling him or he complaint anyone being rude. "Then he/she will end up cleaning the whole bathroom and class for a week " she let out her breath.
The teacher chuckled after hearing her and smile at Taehyung and said "Taehyung u can go and seat next to yn". Taehyung nodded his head, then everyone settled and the teacher started the lesson.
When classes were going on yn told Taehyung what subjects are going to study. If Taehyung has dought he writes on his book and asks yn.
Time pass to lunch break
An pov: Now it was time for lunch, everyone was packing their bag when yn turn to Taehyung and said quick pack ur bag I want you to meet someone.
Taehyung nodded with a confusing face after he pack his bag. Yn holds his hand and drags him to the cafeteria. On the other hand, Taehyung was feeling tingling in his tummy.

They both enter in cafeteria and all the eyes went on Taehyung , and people started whispering among themselves which make Taehyung little uncomfortable but when he felt yn's hand intertwing Taehyung looked at her .
Y/n : Don't worry , I am with u .
An pov : By the time bunch of boy's were running in cafeteria which slightly push yn and she fell on top of Taehyung both of them faces were so close to each other that they could fell hot breath of each other , but they come back to reality when they heard student noices . Then they get up and yn was about to say something when there eye meet eachother . "which made Taehyung blush" .

 "which made Taehyung blush"