𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐬 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐨

𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐚27 𝐲𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝

𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐚
27 𝐲𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝

"Hmm imma be home soon" Jalen hold his moan from Shina sucking on his skin.

"Love you" Shina heard the girl on the line said.

"Igh" Jalen hanged up.

"Shina di fuck yah do tell bout dis already" Jalen sigh putting his phone beside him.

"Ugh" She scoffed getting off his lap putting on her shirt.

"Shina stop move suh yuh get weh mi a try say" Jalen stand up holding on her hand.

"No I dont Jalen" She crossed her arms.

"Mi aguh call yuh tonight yuh know mih love you already" He started kissing on her neck holding her waist.

Shina tried moving her head so he wouldn't see her smile.

"Yuh like dis mi know man" Jalen chuckled holding her cheeks together kissing her lips.

"Mek sure ansa mi call yere" he slapped her ass taking up his phone as Shina followed him to his car.

Jalen would normally spend time with Shina at the studio then bring her back home.

Maybe even buy her something to eat before she went home.

--

Shina was now in her bed talking with her bestfriend on the phone.

"Gurl him girl literally call in the middle of it" Shina sighed.

"A lie yah tell" Tatiana her bestfriend laughed.

"It not even funny I was almost was gonna get the d but she had to interrupt"

"Shina mi a tell yuh fi get a next man when Jalen cah sponsor yuh nun" Tatiana stated.

"Him just have a vibe weh mi thing no other can give me"

"Hmm so you saw just know mi have somebody if yuh change yuh mind"

Shina felt her phone vibrating seeing it was Jalen calling.

"Speaking of the devil see him a call talk later hun" Shina blow a kiss at Tatiana.

"Bye" Tatiana blew back one hanging up.

Shina answered the call seeing Jalen laying in his bed.

"What?" She answered with an attitude.

"Shina yuh know seh mi will fuck yih up stop answer mi suh" Jalen nosed flared.

"Hi husband" Shina faked a sweet voice.

"That is more like it" Jalen smile.

"Yuh fava faat" Shina rolled her eyes.

"Mi miss yuh though woulda link yuh right now but yuh know how it is"

"You know you can do something but you don't wanna do anything" Shina rolled her eyes.

"Yuh know why mi a do dis already Shina" He sit up in his bed looking directly in her eyes.

"Yuh always a say its a reason, its a reason but yuh nuh wah tell me Jalen mi might even leff yuh" Shina mumbled the last part.

She looked at the phone seeing he hanged up on her leaving her speechless.

"This nigga better be joking" she mumbled.

"Wow" She looked at her phone still in dis-belief.