• Chapter 10 •

You woke up the next morning in an empty bed. You laid there staring and the ceiling, thinking of last night, and wondering if you made another mistake.

Did you regret it though? Definitely not.

You got up barely able to stand. While stretching you made your way to the kitchen, where you heard music coming from.

As you walked into the room, the smell of pancakes flooded your nose and the music was louder. That's where you saw Gojo standing over the stove in only his underwear, dancing and singing along to "My Type" by Saint Motel. Using the spatula as a microphone and moving his hips to the beat. You honestly didn't expect him to have rhythm, but he wasn't a bad dancer.

Seeing Gojo like this made you chuckle, but at the same time it brought you comfort. Gojo made you feel comfortable, but you knew his reputation and you knew that even if things were good now you don't think you two would be a good couple. But friends with benefits on the other hand would be a different story. That's what you wanted with Gojo, the comfort of a friend with the benefits of course.

"Hey" you said walking towards him, catching him off guard.

Gojo let out a scream and his whole body jolted, turning around wide eyed to look at you, which made you laugh even more.

"Jesus how long have you been standing there?" He asked.

"Not long."

"Did you see anything?" He laughed nervously scratching the back of his head.

"See what?" You said, acting like you didn't see it. He let out a little sigh of relief.

"Oh you mean your amazing dancing skills?"

One look at his face and you were laughing again, tears forming in your eyes.

"Don't worry, I thought it was cute." You said trying to reassure him and calming yourself down.

"Yeah duh I know it was, I'm just picky with who I let sees those skills." He joked, rolling his eyes and making his way over to you. He cupped your face with both his hands while you looked up at him, your arms going around him hugging his waist.

"How are you feeling though?" He asked.

"I'm fine, why?" You said giving him a confused look.

"Well we were a little rough with you last night." He laughed.

"I'm good trust me." You said looking up at him, appreciating his thoughtfulness.

"Ok good, I thought we scared you away." He leaned in to kiss your forehead then let go and went back to cooking.

Once the food was ready you guys both sat down eating, talking, and laughing.

Looking at the clock you remembered you had class and had to go, but then you realized  you had no clothes to go in. You definitely weren't gonna go wearing your dress from the club, that was still on the floor from last night.

"Hey Gojo, do you have anything I can wear for class, I don't have time to stop by my place."

"Yeah I have the perfect thing for you." He said going to his room and coming back with black sweater and sweats.

'Oh perfect a simple sweater set.' You thought.
But then, he unfolded it to show you the front and you remembered it was Gojo, he's anything but simple.

"Of course you have a sweater with your face on it." You said rolling your eyes and grabbing it to change into, not really having time to look for an alternative outfit.