Chapter 5- blur

Ashton Hernandez
⚠️TRIGGER WARNING-ALCOHOL⚠️

I woke up laying on the floor at the foot of my bed, a bottle of whiskey in my hand which was almost empty. Damn. I can't remember anything about last night, it was all kind of a blur.

"Wake up shit hea- oh great your awake. Get dressed we have a meeting with the Russians." Nic said about to walk out of my room. "Oh yeah and I drove your lady friend home."

Lady friend? What?

"Here she left you a note." Nic threw a small piece of paper to me with a wink and walked out.

Dear mystery man,
thank you for everything, although I can't remember much I do know you saved me when I needed help and I can't thank you more.
- Sienna

Sienna. That was her name. Everything started coming back to me. Her touch.. her body... oh the things I would do to her- Stop.

"Hurry your ass up!" Nic yelled from down stairs. He clearly doesn't have any patients.

I stand up from the ground grabbing my whisky aswell, the only cure for a hand over is more alcohol. At least that's my motto. I put on an all black suit and headed down the steps of the stairs and towards the front door where my idiot best friend was waiting.

"So did you two fuck? Because she's hot." He smirked.

"Shut the fuck up and get in the car." I growled. No we didn't fuck, not that I remember and trust me a girl like her would be hard to forget.

We arrived at one of my clubs where the meeting would take place. We are trying to make an alliance with the Russians. The Russians dom is Viktor Gusev. He's a slick bastard and plays dirty.

"Ahhh Ashton how nice of you to show." Viktor greeted as we walked in the door of the vip area.

"Viktor." I nodded in gretting. "Let's get down to business. I want to make an alliance with you and your mafia." I stated spreading my legs apart in my chair to get comfortable.

"Hmmm alright we'll I would say yes... that was until I saw you leave with a girl, from this very club. And you were wounded no?" He said in his think Russian accent.

Fuck. Whatever she doesn't mean anything to me. Right?

"Ok? And? I was drunk i don't remember her nor do I care about her." I shrugged.

"Oh yeah? Well then we can kill her right? We have her and the other girl." He smirked.

He could be lying.. although she was talking to someone on the phone so maybe he's telling the truth. But the thought of her getting hurt makes me feel something in my stomach and Very fucking angry.i don't like it one bit.

"What do you want in exchange for the girls, Viktor."i sneered angrily, more at my self.

"30 million." He chuckled.

"Fine." I spat

"Great. Exchange tonight at 12 under the bridge outside of New York. Don't be late." and with that he left.

"FUCK." I yelled slamming my fist on the table.

"Look man you don't have t-"