1

It was a quiet yet peaceful night

it had been years since that incident, and no one dared to bring it up again it not only hurt so many people.

all though everyone else forgot THAT THING SURE DID NOT.

Jack was 27 and although he forgot well, he was still in panic

"WHAT IF IT FOUND HIM " "WHAT IF IT HURT HIM OR WORST OF ALL HIS SISTER "

he didn't want anything to happen, but he did have to go to work

"What happened?" 'Eh same thing " "it's not going to happen "

"Plus, I'm pretty sure it forgot" "hopefully' "I guess" "I HOPE SO'

Jack left for work, he worked at a local restaurant as a cook. While he was on his way to work, he saw a young girl crying and a man walking ahead of her.

Jack went up to the girl to ask what was wrong, the girl looked at him then turned her head away. "I'm fine." she said back. "Well, you don't look fine" Jack replied.

"Well, I am fine." she said in a low voice.

Jack didn't believe it and as he walked up to the man to ask what was wrong, she ran off. Jack watched her run off then looked at the man who was looking at him angrily. "What are you looking at?" he said in a deep voice. "Well, you were yelling at her..."

"You stay out of it I'm going to the cops." the man said in a low voice. "Wait before you do that, I can help you." Jack said with a smile.

"How are you going to help me? You don't know anything."

"Well, I work at a restaurant, and they are building a new one near here and they are hiring, so if you want, I can get you a job there." Jack said with a smile.

The man looked at him surprised then smiled. "Yeah, that would be great thanks." "No problem and what's your name? "Jack asked. "My name is Mike."

Jack smiled at him then said goodbye and headed back to the restaurant. Jack walked in the building and saw his friend Chris sitting at a table reading a newspaper. "Hey Chris, how are you?" Jack asked. "I'm doing good how about you?" Chris replied.

"I'm doing pretty good." Jack said as he sat down. "What's up with you?" Chris asked. "Well, I just helped a man get a job at our new restaurant." Jack said with a smile. "That's great man, isn't it?"

"It sure is." Jack said as they both got up and went to the bar area of the restaurant and began to work

word count >:D : 444