Story 1

Y/N POV
I was in the shower after a long day of playing quidditch. Me and Mattheo had just gotten into a really bad fight. I got out after being in the cold water for ten minutes. Mattheo was outside of the bathroom on my bed.....or so I thought. I wrap myself in a towel and walk out. He isn't there. I then see a note on my bed. It's from Mattheo.

Dear Y/N,

You've been such an amazing girlfriend. I could never live without you. You are the best ever. But, our relationship is toxic and I don't want you to be in one like ours. There can't be an "us" anymore. I hope you find another love that treats you better and makes you smile not cry. But, I will always, always love you.
P.S Maybe in another life time we could be together.

Love, Mattheo.

After reading that letter, tears started to fall down my cheeks. I was so heart broken. I couldn't believe it. I mean yeah it was toxic. But was it that bad that he had to leave me by a fucking letter. I started to cry even more until my eyes dried out. I felt like I couldn't cry anymore. But, maybe Mattheo was right. Maybe we could be together in another lifetime.......to be continued.

HI GUYSSSSS SOOO THIS IS MY FIRST EVER BOOK/STORY SO PLEASE DONT JUDGE ME! THANKSSS! THERE WILL BE MORE SOON!:))