I missed you love

I'm looking into Mattheo's eyes. My eyes start to water again. Once again a test falls down my cheek. I feel sick to my stomach because of how surprised I am to see him. I have so many questions. "Y/N you've changed. You look...different." Mattheo smiles and says. "Kiss me love." Matteo says. He leans in to kiss me. SMACK "OW WHAT THE HELL Y/N!" "His dare you come back unannounced and then try to kiss me after leaving a pathetic letter on my bed! I was heartbroken for years and-" Then Mattheo kissed me and I just melted into the kiss. It was just like I remembered. "I'm so, so, so sorry Y/N. I should of called at least after a year or two. I just wasn't ready to talk to you and I didn't think that you were ready. I love you so much!" Mattheo said. "Shut up and kiss me again." I said. We kissed in the rain again. We stopped to take a breath, our foreheads touching. "I missed you too Mattheo." I said. After that we went back inside and cuddled on the couch and fell asleep in each other's arms.
In my head: I guess Mattheo was right. We did meet in another lifetime. Huh. I chuckled.

Sometimes two people need a large amount of time away from each other to realize that they really do love each other in the end.

HEY GUYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY! SORRY IT WAS KINDA SHORT BUT ITS MY FIRST STORY SO LIKE YA!