• Small Chit Chat •

Author's Note: I wanted to make it clear that the story main character is not the OC. The OC is just a background character and a request from my sister who is inlove with making OC's, she actually made up the siblings and etc. i made up the idea of the book :)!. So shout out to my beloved sister Jeanette LMAOO lol.

There is no main character not that I know of. This story is not for an OC I just wanted to add it. So there is no OC x Any Naruto character as the main book is supposed to be based of a Fanfiction of NaruSasu and other Uke Sasuke ships concluding into the book.

And that just made me remember something, there are a lot of ships and eggs + hints, hinted in the story of harem. Yes this is like a Sasuke harem, cause we l o v e e e Sasuke.

Why? My explanation is that I don't like Naruto. I mean yeah I like the show but I do not think that people should always make Naruto harem / narubottom and Naruto x Every Naruto Boy characters. I've seen a book and a YouTube video and that just made me disgusted. Just because Naruto is the mc doesn't mean you have to make everyone like him and make everything of him.

I really love Sasuke and I think he's very underrated and both books and YouTube videos. Cause everything is about Naruto. Sasuke is my main in the Naruto show.

Sorry if that hurts or offends the people who actually like and do things like that. I kind of just hate it when people make the mc, villain and they like him and they blush nonstop, or when they the mc female version and everyone simps. Just like My Hero Academia or Boku No Hero Academia, people make everything about Deku. I honestly think Bakugou is slightly more better throughout my opinion and my point of view.

Also like Tokyo Revengers, I haven't really finished watching it yet but I got interested in watching Gacha videos about it, and I came across a lot of Alltake. Now I love Takemichi and all and there's nothing wrong with Alltake, I simply think that it's way better than those people who make stupid and toxic mc different.

It's disrespectful to the owners of the anime. Especially if the owner has LGBQT+ added into the show like MHA, There is a lot of boyxboy kissing and shit but then again you don't know their sexuality so it's not fun to say someone's gay, bi, Pansexual, straight, even if it's an AU. I'm literally tired of people using that excuse.

Now back to real point. Like I said there is no main character of the story, and if it was they aren't getting favorites cause I don't tolerate favoritism. I think it's rude and disrespectful but not getting into details. The OC, is not the main character and we barely are going to be focused on the OC like said she's just a background character. And the OC will not be shipped with anyone in the original Naruto Series. So any Female, Male, Non-Binary character in Naruto will not shipped with the OC. BUTTT IF YOU WANT! You can make a OC and don't forget to give me the name and clan (also age and pronouns). Now for the OC, I do not know the sexuality I don't want to say their straight but then say their gay.. so to not get anyone confused I will make them Pansexual.

The meaning of Pansexual: Someone who's attracted no matter the gender (including non-binary's).

I will not give the OC pronouns since my sister has not gave me any pronouns for the character. Since the OC's ; Valentina, Chiharu, Chiya, Haruto and Mito were made by Jeanette (my sister), credits goes to her, so please do not re-use the OC in any books. Why?

Why you ask. Because no one likes your unoriginal ass, so stop trying to copy others work because this is something you should've learned that plagiarism isn't cool, or fun and it's definitely not something to joke about. If anything you should learn how to stop copying others work and learn how to be original. Sorry if that sounded offensive but it's true tho 😭.

Try not to take it to the heart but take it to brain as a lesson to not be a copier and do things on your own without copying someone. If you take it as inspiration try not to copy word from word like change things up, do not I repeat literally do not copy and paste my work and change the names. That's still plagiarism you copied work that took days to finish and all you did was change the names. Idc if you credited me or not still plagiarism.

Like change the words, change the point of views, change the mc (even tho there is none in my story), just change things up, use that creative mind of yours and do something don't copy!

EVERYONE HAS CREATIVITY IN THEM.

Yours truly,
Madds