CHAPTER 9: HE WHO LOST EVERYTHING

At past midnight, the regent prince along with a fainted fair leaning against him, cantered his horse, riding it at a slow-paced, as he made his way back to his imminent kingdom at east whilst also up taking the mere conscious blonde with him. After Sherlock pack rode his horse subsequently for a minutes of few, the regent prince, as well as the fainted blonde, then arrived at the vast entrance of the Kingdom of Melosh.

Meanwhile, the kingdom guards who've been waiting for the return of their highness opened the gate after hearing the hooves of the horses behind them. As the gate was opened, the guards were surprised to see their raven prince mounting his favoured horse with someone other than his betrothed. Once Sherlock entered the gate of his prominent kingdom, he had ordered the kingdom guards to take a care of the white golden-maned horse, as for Sherlock instructed the two guards to bring the white mare into the stable and to give her a stack of hay to consume. Thenceforth the royal prince gave his order, he immediately rode his horse towards the Holmes castle, whilst slowly and cautiously increasing the pace of his horse, having a hunch that the fainted fair leaning against his chest has to be treated right away...

"His Sire, went for the evening's banquet at the Kingdom of Marcova is he?"

"He is indeed, but fellow look at this magnificent white horse, perhaps a mare? I had never seen such horse with this kind of mane colour before, unbelievably scarce if you'll ask me. Her owner must be in abundance and lavish life."

"Pardon but no horse had piqued my interest comrade, it's the unconscious fair leaning and riding the horse with his royal highness that had completely caught my attention."

"Fair enough, who do you think that wench is?"

"A wench? Did your eyes suddenly went dark, it is no wench his majesty was carrying it's obviously a man, comrade. Besides Prince Sherlock would have never carried nor even touch such wench in a way like that..."

"Perhaps you're right, but shall not blame me though, for mistaking that fainted blond as a wench, he had such effeminate features with him."

"Of course, even I had almost mistaken him as a woman at the first glance, ironic isn't it?"

"It is... So about the hors-"

"-Oi! You two, should stop squabbling there and do what his majesty ordered you both to do, as I cannot company you two at this moment, wherefore I still have something that I must finish inside the castle." Said Estrade the chief of the guards abruptly, to his two men chattering and talking about his majesty Sherlock's arrival from the banquet along with someone foreign, and quite as well as the golden-maned horse.

"Yes, chief!" Responded the two guards actively to the head guard, as they lead Lucia the white horse benignly inside the stable, giving her a stack of hay as their royal prince had ordered them to...

After increasing the pace of his stallion, Sherlock who's on his way back to the castle had tightened his hold and grip unto the man leaning against him, averting the fainted Blondy to fell off from his horse. He then also land his coarse ample palm swiftly onto the blonde's forehead, only to touch and to feel that the fainted fair's febrility had intensified. "If you hadn't been so mischievous earlier, only then you'll not be burning as red-hot right now. But, still, I shouldn't have gone and meant to go that really far, feeling this remorse of mine engulfed me up until at this very moment, especially when I gaze my eyes art upon you." Sherlock soliloquised after arriving at the Holmes castle's gate, immediately scooping the fainted blonde out of his mount. Allowing the raven prince to carry William in his arms, before he could even descend and unmount himself from the ride of his dark-maned stallion.