Abrosexual

Flag : https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/lgbtqia-sandbox/images/8/88/Abrosexual_Flag.svg/revision/latest?cb=20220123045325

Abrosexual people experience their as fluid and/or changing over time. Although other kinds of fluidity may involve changes in the someone is attracted to, abrosexuality involves someone's entire orientation changing over time. The intensity of their attractions may change as well. There is no set schedule experienced by all abrosexual people; it may fluctuate between hours, days, weeks, months, or even years for their orientations to change. Some abrosexual individuals do have their own fixed patterns or schedules, but not all. Some may be fluid between a few orientations, while others are fluid between several.

Because abrosexual people can sometimes be , abrosexuality can fall under the . It also falls under the umbrella, which includes people who are romantically or sexuality attracted to multiple genders.

The meaning behind the colors of the flag is unknown, but people have speculated that green represents a queer attraction, the fade to white is for the in-between stage of attraction shifting, and pink is for the actual shift itself. Furthermore, the colors match that of a watermelon, which could be a fun pun on the fluidity of the orientation

Pansexual :

Pansexual refers to someone who experiences attraction to all genders, and gender does not play a role in their attraction. Abrosexuality is different from pansexuality because of its changing nature. A person who is abrosexual may, at times, be pansexual, but at other times they may be heterosexual or asexual. Their sexual orientation is in flux. People who are pansexual are attracted to all people no matter their gender or sexuality.